Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Hard Bricked Infinix Hot Note

My infinix hote note got bricked while charging it with a power bank, it is actually hard bricked since the phone is now a brick.. Smile. I downloaded the resources i needed to unbrick the phone. The Stock rom, SP Flash tool, MTK VCOM driver. Follow the necessary steps. Installed the VCOM driver, ran the sp tool as an administrator, selected the scatter txt file and unchecked user data and cache and clicked to download to restore the phone back to life. Yet i get an error always actually a BROM error BROM error [4001] DA didn't send response data to flash tool. I actually don't know if i did install the right MTK VCOM drivers, and if it is a battery problem. My phone was perfectly ok till i pluged it to a power bank that discharged it instead of charging it. Please help me out..... Sad

(11-13-2015, 01:30 AM)KTobbs Wrote: My infinix hote note got bricked while charging it with a power bank, it is actually hard bricked since the phone is now a brick.. Smile. I downloaded the resources i needed to unbrick the phone. The Stock rom, SP Flash tool, MTK VCOM driver. Follow the necessary steps. Installed the VCOM driver, ran the sp tool as an administrator, selected the scatter txt file and unchecked user data and cache and clicked to download to restore the phone back to life. Yet i get an error always actually a BROM error BROM error [4001] DA didn't send response data to flash tool. I actually don't know if i did install the right MTK VCOM drivers, and if it is a battery problem. My phone was perfectly ok till i pluged it to a power bank that discharged it instead of charging it. Please help me out..... Sad

the battery is probably drained. take it out using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-7338.html then try charging