Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix hot note stuck at logo
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Infinix hot note stuck at logo

Infinix hot note stuck at logo

Akintunde
Akintunde
Akintunde
13-11-2015, 01:21 PM

Hi, after flashing my infinix hot note it went blank not charging and not powering on, after reading some of the posts here on similar issue i decided to plug nd live it to see if it will charge, after a long while it brought out the charging logo but was'nt charging then i pushed the power botton it then brought out the infinix logo, but the power button+volume down is not working, it then goes off afterwards by itself. how do i go about the correction please?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-11-2015, 03:19 PM
(13-11-2015, 01:21 PM)Akintunde Hi, after flashing my infinix hot note it went blank not charging and not powering on, after reading some of the posts here on similar issue i decided to plug nd live it to see if it will charge, after a long while it brought out the charging logo but was'nt charging then i pushed the power botton it then brought out the infinix logo, but the power button+volume down is not working, it then goes off afterwards by itself. how do i go about the correction please?

What's the battery % ?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Akintunde
Akintunde
Akintunde
13-11-2015, 03:58 PM
(13-11-2015, 03:19 PM)hovatek
(13-11-2015, 01:21 PM)Akintunde Hi, after flashing my infinix hot note it went blank not charging and not powering on, after reading some of the posts here on similar issue i decided to plug nd live it to see if it will charge, after a long while it brought out the charging logo but was'nt charging then i pushed the power botton it then brought out the infinix logo, but the power button+volume down is not working, it then goes off afterwards by itself. how do i go about the correction please?

What's the battery % ?

its only showing that battery figure that comes up before showing the battery percentage, its not showing the percentage battery bar itself.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-11-2015, 05:33 PM
(13-11-2015, 03:58 PM)Akintunde its only showing that battery figure that comes up before showing the battery percentage, its not showing the percentage battery bar itself.

The battery is probably very low.
1. Which of the X551 roms did you flash?
2. What's the phone's RAM and ROM?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Akintunde
Akintunde
Akintunde
16-11-2015, 11:43 AM

(13-11-2015, 05:33 PM)hovatek
(13-11-2015, 03:58 PM)Akintunde its only showing that battery figure that comes up before showing the battery percentage, its not showing the percentage battery bar itself.

The battery is probably very low.
1. Which of the X551 roms did you flash?
2. What's the phone's RAM and ROM?

the rom is 16g while ram is 1, nd the same is what i flashed
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-11-2015, 03:45 PM
(16-11-2015, 11:43 AM)Akintunde the rom is 16g while ram is 1, nd the same is what i flashed

take out the battery using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7338.html then slot back in and connect it to power to charge

Note!