Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bricked Tecno P6 stuck on bootloop (help pls)

I have a new Tecno P6 that is stock on bootloop. Pls i need the original boot.img file or  better still the system backup file to fix it. Pls help. Sad

(12-23-2014, 02:34 PM)PrimeRowly Wrote: I have a new Tecno P6 that is stock on bootloop. Pls i need the original boot.img file or  better still the system backup file to fix it. Pls help. Sad

what exactly did you do to the phone that got it bricked?
(12-23-2014, 02:49 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-23-2014, 02:34 PM)PrimeRowly Wrote: I have a new Tecno P6 that is stock on bootloop. Pls i need the original boot.img file or  better still the system backup file to fix it. Pls help. Sad

what exactly did you do to the phone that got it bricked?
An infinix zero boot.img was fastboot flashed into it, thats when it got bricked. It can still boot to recovery
(12-23-2014, 02:53 PM)PrimeRowly Wrote: An infinix zero boot.img was fastboot flashed into it, thats when it got bricked. It can still boot to recovery

that was a bad idea. ok, what you need is the boot.img for tecno p6. at the moment, we're yet to lay our hands on that phone to extract its files but we're working hard on that. our Tecno stock ROMs are listed @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html so keep an eye on that thread.
by the way, can you get access to a working Tecno P6?