The Multi-device plan is a service that offers you the facility of having two or more SIM cards with the same mobile number.
|Etisalat Multi Device Plan|
|Subscription for SIM 1||*215*PIN*1*NewNumber*NewPUK#|
|Subscription for SIM 2||*215*PIN*2*NewNumber*NewPUK#|
|Subscription for SIM 3||*215*PIN*3*NewNumber*NewPUK#|
|Subscription for SIM 4||*215*PIN*4*NewNumber*NewPUK#|
|Deactivation||*215*PIN*1*0# OR 215*PIN*2*0# OR *215*PIN*3*0# OR 215*PIN*4*0#|
|Query if SIM is Primary or not||*215*2#|
|Change of PIN after optin (first time)||*215*oldPIN*newPIN#|
|Opting out of Multi-Device service||*215*PIN#|
* You do not need to register the other additional or secondary SIM cards as the registration is on the primary SIM. The current SIM of the user is the primary SIM while all other SIM cards are secondary. Each secondary SIM is attached upon subscription by specifying the position of the secondary SIM: 1, 2, 3 or 4.
* PIN refers to the PIN for the primary SIM
* All the services including data on the users profile would be accessible on both the primary SIM and the secondary SIM at any time excluding Blackberry service and Short Messaging Service (SMS) which is only available for the Primary SIM.
* This service is applicable to new and existing prepaid and postpaid customers (excluding Enuff yarn+).
* Opting into this service will not modify the account of the user but grants the the flexibility of accessing the account from more than one SIM.
* Any user of the Multi-device plan will be able to switch to any of the secondary SIM cards and the primary SIM card. Usage from any of the SIM cards will be charged from the same account (primary SIM account). In other words, irrespective of the number of the secondary SIM cards, the user’s account remains one.
* The number of secondary SIM that can be added has been configured are four (4) SIM cards. Upon subscription and addition of each new SIM an amount of 0.01Naira will be charged for each successful subscription. Users will able to recharge their accounts on any of the SIM cards.