Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Development] I NEED HELP TO UNLOCK XPERIA ARC S BOOTLOADER(LT18a)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Development] I NEED HELP TO UNLOCK XPERIA ARC S BOOTLOADER(LT18a)

[Development] I NEED HELP TO UNLOCK XPERIA ARC S BOOTLOADER(LT18a)

nextking
nextking
nextking
16-11-2015, 09:23 PM

please i really need help to unlock my xperia arc s(lt18a) bootloader.

i have the unlock code from sony but anytime i try to follow the proccess to unlock i get a reply stating that FAILED the device is already unlocked but same time when i put it to flashmode and try using EMMA flash tool to upgrade then i get an info stating that PHONE LOCKED.......please help me....thanks in advance
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-11-2015, 09:58 AM
(16-11-2015, 09:23 PM)nextking please i really  need help to unlock my xperia arc s(lt18a) bootloader.

i have the unlock code from sony but anytime i try to follow the proccess to unlock i get a reply stating that  FAILED  the device is already unlocked but same time when i put it to flashmode and try using EMMA flash tool to upgrade then i get an info stating that PHONE LOCKED.......please help me....thanks in advance

Do you have fastboot setup on your PC?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
nextking
nextking
nextking
17-11-2015, 12:20 PM
(17-11-2015, 09:58 AM)hovatek
(16-11-2015, 09:23 PM)nextking please i really  need help to unlock my xperia arc s(lt18a) bootloader.

i have the unlock code from sony but anytime i try to follow the proccess to unlock i get a reply stating that  FAILED  the device is already unlocked but same time when i put it to flashmode and try using EMMA flash tool to upgrade then i get an info stating that PHONE LOCKED.......please help me....thanks in advance

Do you have fastboot setup on your PC?
yes i do, i downloaded from online with it drivers and all plus i have sdk too installed...please what do i do.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-11-2015, 05:42 PM
(17-11-2015, 12:20 PM)nextking yes i do, i downloaded from online with it drivers and all plus i have sdk too installed...please what do i do.

boot the phone into fastboot. in fastboot, type

Code:

fastboot mode

let me see a screenshot of the output
This post was last modified: 17-11-2015, 05:43 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
nextking
nextking
nextking
23-11-2015, 10:37 PM

(17-11-2015, 05:42 PM)hovatek
(17-11-2015, 12:20 PM)nextking yes i do, i downloaded from online with it drivers and all plus i have sdk too installed...please what do i do.

boot the phone into fastboot. in fastboot, type

Code:

fastboot mode

let me see a screenshot of the output

please i cant get a clear shot of it but this is exactly the responds i get when i use the procedure
"FAILED " (remote: oem unlock 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
finished. total time : 0.009s....

this happens after it has detected in fastboot mode and i am trying to unlock..hope this works for you.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-11-2015, 01:30 PM
(23-11-2015, 10:37 PM)nextking please i cant get a clear shot of it but this is exactly the responds i get when i use the procedure
 "FAILED " (remote: oem unlock 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
finished. total time : 0.009s....

this happens after it has detected in fastboot mode and i am trying to unlock..hope this works for you.

Let me see a pic of the error in the emmc tool

Note!