Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Development] I NEED HELP TO UNLOCK XPERIA ARC S BOOTLOADER(LT18a)

please i really need help to unlock my xperia arc s(lt18a) bootloader.

i have the unlock code from sony but anytime i try to follow the proccess to unlock i get a reply stating that FAILED the device is already unlocked but same time when i put it to flashmode and try using EMMA flash tool to upgrade then i get an info stating that PHONE LOCKED.......please help me....thanks in advance

(11-16-2015, 09:23 PM)nextking Wrote: please i really  need help to unlock my xperia arc s(lt18a) bootloader.

i have the unlock code from sony but anytime i try to follow the proccess to unlock i get a reply stating that  FAILED  the device is already unlocked but same time when i put it to flashmode and try using EMMA flash tool to upgrade then i get an info stating that PHONE LOCKED.......please help me....thanks in advance

Do you have fastboot setup on your PC?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(11-17-2015, 09:58 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(11-16-2015, 09:23 PM)nextking Wrote: please i really  need help to unlock my xperia arc s(lt18a) bootloader.

i have the unlock code from sony but anytime i try to follow the proccess to unlock i get a reply stating that  FAILED  the device is already unlocked but same time when i put it to flashmode and try using EMMA flash tool to upgrade then i get an info stating that PHONE LOCKED.......please help me....thanks in advance

Do you have fastboot setup on your PC?
yes i do, i downloaded from online with it drivers and all plus i have sdk too installed...please what do i do.
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2015, 05:43 PM by hovatek. )
(11-17-2015, 12:20 PM)nextking Wrote: yes i do, i downloaded from online with it drivers and all plus i have sdk too installed...please what do i do.

boot the phone into fastboot. in fastboot, type

Code:
fastboot mode

let me see a screenshot of the output
(11-17-2015, 05:42 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(11-17-2015, 12:20 PM)nextking Wrote: yes i do, i downloaded from online with it drivers and all plus i have sdk too installed...please what do i do.

boot the phone into fastboot. in fastboot, type

Code:
fastboot mode

let me see a screenshot of the output

please i cant get a clear shot of it but this is exactly the responds i get when i use the procedure
"FAILED " (remote: oem unlock 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
finished. total time : 0.009s....

this happens after it has detected in fastboot mode and i am trying to unlock..hope this works for you.
(11-23-2015, 10:37 PM)nextking Wrote: please i cant get a clear shot of it but this is exactly the responds i get when i use the procedure
 "FAILED " (remote: oem unlock 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
finished. total time : 0.009s....

this happens after it has detected in fastboot mode and i am trying to unlock..hope this works for you.

Let me see a pic of the error in the emmc tool