Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android tecno h5 cannot start up and cannot pass the tecno sign
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

tecno h5 cannot start up and cannot pass the tecno sign

tecno h5 cannot start up and cannot pass the tecno sign

joaozita
joaozita
joaozita
24-12-2014, 03:14 PM

hi, my phone has suddenly refused to start up and cannot move from the tecno sign...any assistance will be appreciated
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-12-2014, 03:24 PM
(24-12-2014, 03:14 PM)joaozita hi, my phone has suddenly refused to start up and cannot move from the tecno sign...any assistance will be appreciated

1. was the phone rooted?
2. have you tried booting into recovery mode

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
yommy
yommy
yommy
27-12-2014, 12:26 PM
I need help with my briked tecno m3, am trying to flash stock rom with sp flash tools but d phone won't flash. Only showing 3 Options wen I connect usb cable which are; Recovery mode, Fastboot mode, and Normal boot, but the keys won't sellect any option. Pls help
yommy
yommy
yommy
27-12-2014, 12:33 PM
I need help with my briked tecno m3, am trying to flash stock rom with sp flash tools but d phone won't flash. Only showing 3 Options wen I connect usb cable which are; Recovery mode, Fastboot mode, and Normal boot, but the keys won't sellect any option. Pls help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-12-2014, 07:52 PM

(27-12-2014, 12:33 PM)yommy I need help with my briked tecno m3, am trying to flash stock rom with sp flash tools but d phone won't flash. Only showing 3 Options wen I connect usb cable which are; Recovery mode, Fastboot mode, and Normal boot, but the keys won't sellect any option. Pls help

please, create a new thread by clicking. https://www.hovatek.com/forum/newthread.php?fid=4

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.