Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Private Support: Need instant replies? You can get live support from Hovatek for just $5! START RIGHT AWAY (June 28, 2017)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tecno h5 cannot start up and cannot pass the tecno sign

hi, my phone has suddenly refused to start up and cannot move from the tecno sign...any assistance will be appreciated

(12-24-2014, 03:14 PM)joaozita Wrote: hi, my phone has suddenly refused to start up and cannot move from the tecno sign...any assistance will be appreciated

1. was the phone rooted?
2. have you tried booting into recovery mode
I need help with my briked tecno m3, am trying to flash stock rom with sp flash tools but d phone won't flash. Only showing 3 Options wen I connect usb cable which are; Recovery mode, Fastboot mode, and Normal boot, but the keys won't sellect any option. Pls help
I need help with my briked tecno m3, am trying to flash stock rom with sp flash tools but d phone won't flash. Only showing 3 Options wen I connect usb cable which are; Recovery mode, Fastboot mode, and Normal boot, but the keys won't sellect any option. Pls help
(12-27-2014, 12:33 PM)yommy Wrote: I need help with my briked tecno m3, am trying to flash stock rom with sp flash tools but d phone won't flash. Only showing 3 Options wen I connect usb cable which are; Recovery mode, Fastboot mode, and Normal boot, but the keys won't sellect any option. Pls help

please, create a new thread by clicking. https://forum.hovatek.com/newthread.php?fid=4