11-18-2015, 10:13 PM
You can replace your lost or stolen SIM card at any Gloworld Shop closest to you. Requirements for SIM replacement are listed below. You can also download a copy of the form online and process it prior to your visiting the Gloworld.
Requirements for SIM Replacement
1. Photocopy and original of a valid ID card, is compulsory for both Prepaid and Glo Business SIM replacements
The following shall constitute valid IDs:
* National ID/Drivers License or International Passport
* Employee ID/Trade Union ID or School ID
Note: All IDs must bear a legible picture of the owner/bearer.
2a. Proof of ownership for Prepaid
* SIM Certificate (cardholder) or Receipt of purchase
* Police Report and Sworn Affidavit
2b. Proof of ownership for GLO Business
* SIM Certificate (cardholder)
* Copy of S.A.F. (Glomobile contract)
* Glomobile Invoice of last 3 months (prior to line suspension)
* Written request/introduction from Corporates.
* Police report and Sworn Affidavit
* The Cost for SIM replacement is N100.00 only
Click on the appropriate link below to download a form for SIM replacement
* Prepaid SIM replacement form
* Glo *Business SIM replacement form
* By Proxies SIM replacement form