Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno y6 custom recovery

Please sir i need your help, i tried porting TWRP into my tecno y6 using Easy magic Teamwin recovery installer according to ur guide. I installed adb drivers successfully, my phone was still connected and usb debugging enabled. The Easy magic Teamwin reco. installer detected everything correctly from the phone. At the end, i got a congratulatory message that teamwin recovery has been successfully created and push to my phone. It immediately ask to reboot into recovery, i clicked ok and the phone automatically reboot and stopped at boot logo ( ie 'Experience smart life now'), the phone is now left with no stock recovery, no custom recovery and i hav no stock recovery backup bcos mtk droid tools was unable to detect the adb drivers i installed.
please sir, help me by creating clockwork mod recovery for tecno y6. God will bless you.

(11-19-2015, 09:49 PM)Roberto Wrote: Please sir i need your help,  i tried porting TWRP into my tecno y6 using Easy magic Teamwin recovery installer according to ur guide. I installed adb drivers successfully, my phone was still connected and usb debugging enabled. The Easy magic Teamwin reco. installer detected everything correctly from the phone.  At the end, i got a congratulatory message that teamwin recovery has been successfully created and push to my phone. It immediately ask to reboot into recovery, i clicked ok and the phone automatically reboot and stopped at boot logo ( ie 'Experience smart life now'), the phone is now left with no stock recovery, no custom recovery and i hav no stock recovery backup bcos mtk droid tools was unable to detect the adb drivers i installed.
 please sir, help me by creating clockwork mod recovery for tecno y6. God will bless you.

download the ROM @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: technical@hovatek.com
Please sir, the phone is still working, but what am requesting for is a custom recovery for it.

Sent from my TECNO-Y6 using Hovatek mobile
Ok Sir, if the custom recovery is not available, please give me a link to download the stock recovery only and not the whole ROM. Wen the stock recovery is available, i will try to port cwm reco. with mtk droid tools please. Thanks

(11-21-2015, 07:59 AM)Roberto Wrote: Ok Sir, if the custom recovery is not available, please give me a link to download the stock recovery only and not the whole ROM. Wen the stock recovery is available, i will try to port cwm reco.  with mtk droid tools please. Thanks

We don't upload individual files
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: technical@hovatek.com