Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Phantom z mini custom rom installation

I'm having troubles installing custom rom on my tecno phantom z mini i.e blisPOP ,i succesifully created A CWM recovery and flashed it,thought its upside down,it works perfectly,the problem comes when i try to install this custom roms,cwm cant let me choose zips from internal storage now that the phone does not support micro sd,i've also tried using usb otg but cant mount when i try to,even when i manually flash the zips from the phone using rom managers,the phone reboots into cwm recovery and i see waiting for sd to mount countdown of 20 seconds and then nothing happens,i searched for a comment from someone who has actually flashed the rom on phantom z or z mini but i have not seen even one comment,so i had to post it here.
And also how do i fix inverted twrp recovery?
How can i make my cmw recovery install zips from internal memory?
I tried creating a TWRP recovery but i get this error "cannot pack recovery",how do i fix this?or can someone just create a TWRP recovery for phantom z mini and upload it here.
Please thats all i need and dont ignore this post guy,waiting for comments.Thanks in advance.