Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Completely Bricked Infinix Hot 2 (Not Charging or Booting)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Completely Bricked Infinix Hot 2 (Not Charging or Booting)

Completely Bricked Infinix Hot 2 (Not Charging or Booting)

Noirsangre
Noirsangre
Noirsangre
Enthusiastic Member
20-11-2015, 12:56 AM

Please help me.
Last night, i tried installing xPosed Framework on my Infinix Hot 2 via TWRP. after installation, the phone got stuck in a boot loop. so i flashed using Spflash tool but the process was interrupted. Now the phone does not come on or charge at all. No response whatsoever from the phone. Before the Notification light used to come up when plugged but now nothing. When i plug my phone to my computer i hear a sound. that is the only response i get from the phone.
i have Vcom drivers installed.

please help me out.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-11-2015, 01:29 PM
(20-11-2015, 12:56 AM)Noirsangre Please help me.
Last night, i tried installing xPosed Framework on my Infinix Hot 2 via TWRP. after installation, the phone got stuck in a boot loop. so i flashed using Spflash tool but the process was interrupted. Now the phone does not come on or charge at all. No response whatsoever from the phone. Before the Notification light used to come up when plugged but now nothing. When i plug my phone to my computer i hear a sound. that is the only response i get from the phone.

please help me out.

See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Noirsangre
Noirsangre
Noirsangre
Enthusiastic Member
20-11-2015, 01:54 PM
(20-11-2015, 12:56 AM)Noirsangre Please help me.

please help me out.

thanks for replying me. I followed the link you gave me and have been charging the phone for two straight days without any improvement. can i flash the stock rom while the phone is in this condition?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-11-2015, 08:01 PM
(20-11-2015, 01:54 PM)Noirsangre thanks for replying me. I followed the link you gave me and have been charging the phone for two straight days without any improvement. can i flash the stock rom while the phone is in this condition?

Take out the battery, slot back in then flash

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Noirsangre
Noirsangre
Noirsangre
Enthusiastic Member
20-11-2015, 08:23 PM

(20-11-2015, 08:01 PM)hovatek
(20-11-2015, 01:54 PM)Noirsangre thanks for replying me. I followed the link you gave me and have been charging the phone for two straight days without any improvement. can i flash the stock rom while the phone is in this condition?

Take out the battery,  slot back in then flash

OK I did that this evening and it went swimmingly well.. Thanks a lot for your help.