Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] ERROR NSTALLING NEW WINDOWS ON HP NOTEBOOK 6535B

Good day sir

recently tried installing new windows on my hp notebook 6535B but dont know how to make it boot from cd-rom then i tried installing the windows from safe mode it started the installation process normally then its started copying files then expanded the files then installed the features then it restarted then it got stock at completing the installation then the power supply went off....then i tried re installing windows again i keep getting an error message that windows cannot continue installing windows that i should restart if i should restart i keep getting the same error....PLS HOVATEK HELP ME
thanks

(11-20-2015, 09:00 AM)thewyze Wrote: Good day sir

recently tried installing new windows on my hp notebook 6535B but dont know how to make it boot from cd-rom then i tried installing the windows from safe mode it started the installation process normally then its started  copying files then expanded the files then installed the features then it restarted then it got stock at completing the installation then the power supply went off....then i tried re installing   windows again i keep getting an error message that windows cannot continue installing windows that i should restart if i should restart i keep getting the same error....PLS HOVATEK HELP ME  
thanks

You should have charged the battery properly before installing windows. 
Have you tried changing the boot order in BIOS and booting the PC from the Windows CD?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
no pls am usng an external cd rom pls how do i change the boot order so as to boot from the cd.....pls its urgent...
in the BIOS menu i see something like hard drive boot,external bay boot and Ethernet boot....dont realy know what it means pls explain better
(11-21-2015, 09:38 AM)thewyze Wrote: no pls am usng an external cd rom pls how do i change the boot order so as to boot from the cd.....pls its urgent...

Look for boot order in BIOS
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
ok i know where to find that so how do i configure if to boot from the cd.........as in how do i set it to boot from the cd.......note:-i am using an external CD ROM
(11-21-2015, 03:28 PM)thewyze Wrote: ok i know where to find that so how do i configure if to boot from the cd.........as in how do i set it to boot from the cd.......note:-i am using an external CD ROM

when you get to boot order, look for the keys to move items up or down the list (the keys is usually indicated.. in most cases is f5 and f6)

now move your CD-ROM (both internal and USB or any other CD ROM device listed) to the top of the list then save and exit
ok thanks i would try that now and i would let you know if it worked