Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno D3 not using SD card
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno D3 not using SD card

Tecno D3 not using SD card

Sanchez
Sanchez
Sanchez
Enthusiastic Member
25-12-2014, 08:17 PM

Goodevenin forum, please i need some help with my tecno D3.

I have a 4GB SD card inside the tecno D3 but it keeps telling me low memory whenever i installed apps inside. i cant install apps inside the phone because of low space memory. Meanwhile there is sd card inside ooo...

If the phone memory is low, why cant i move over to the sd card?? Please help me. I dont have any app on my phone coz of low memory and my sd card is wasting away...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-12-2014, 08:50 PM
(25-12-2014, 08:17 PM)Sanchez Goodevenin forum, please i need some help with my tecno D3.

I have a 4GB SD card inside the tecno D3 but it keeps telling me low memory whenever i installed apps inside. i cant install apps inside the phone because of low space memory. Meanwhile there is sd card inside ooo...

If the phone memory is low, why cant i move over to the sd card?? Please help me. I dont have any app on my phone coz of low memory and my sd card is wasting away...

you'll need to change the default app installation location from phone storage to SD card. read https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-167.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.