Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My infinix hot x507 is Dead!!!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My infinix hot x507 is Dead!!!

[Please help] My infinix hot x507 is Dead!!!

democax
democax
democax
20-11-2015, 11:14 AM

Firstly , i would like to thank Hovatek for your great work on here, May God bless You more and more. My infinix hot x507 is really hard bricked and not even charging at all;Actually it only fell on the floor and got bricked. I downloaded the rom backup from your download section, and i flashed it successfully but still it didn't power on,I can only feel it vibrate whenever i press the power button. Please help me out, my phone has been dead for two months now and i can only count on You!...thanks
This post was last modified: 20-11-2015, 11:23 AM by democax.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-11-2015, 06:18 PM
(20-11-2015, 11:14 AM)democax Firstly , i would like to thank Hovatek for your great work on here, May God bless You more and more. My infinix hot x507 is really hard bricked and not even charging at all;Actually it only fell on the floor and got bricked. I downloaded the rom backup from your download section, and i flashed it successfully but still it didn't power on,I can only feel it vibrate whenever i press the power button. Please help me out, my phone has been dead for two months now and i can only count on You!...thanks

It's either the battery is weak or it had developed a hardware issue. Repeat flashing then charge the battery

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
democax
democax
democax
27-11-2015, 04:45 PM
(20-11-2015, 06:18 PM)hovatek
(20-11-2015, 11:14 AM)democax Firstly , i would like to thank Hovatek for your great work on here, May God bless You more and more. My infinix hot x507 is really hard bricked and not even charging at all;Actually it only fell on the floor and got bricked. I downloaded the rom backup from your download section, and i flashed it successfully but still it didn't power on,I can only feel it vibrate whenever i press the power button. Please help me out, my phone has been dead for two months now and i can only count on You!...thanks

It's either the battery is weak or it had developed a hardware issue. Repeat flashing then charge the battery
I did just that and it's still the same thing. still not charging but it does vibrate
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-11-2015, 06:42 PM
(27-11-2015, 04:45 PM)democax I did just that and it's still the same thing. still not charging but it does vibrate

you might need to have it looked at. have you tried taking out the battery?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.