Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Free Hovatek T-shirts! We would like to know your size...see our blog post (March 26, 2017)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to change android rom

I have techno l3 I want to change d ROM to f5 own. I have f5 phone with me now but I read a post about changing ROM but you said we should boot into clockworkmod and select install from zip but d mtk backup and clockworkmod backup is not in zip.. I need it please

(This post was last modified:12-26-2014, 12:52 PM by hovatek. )
(12-26-2014, 12:23 PM)tlord Wrote: I have techno l3 I want to change d ROM to f5 own. I have f5 phone with me now but I read a post about changing ROM but you said we should boot into clockworkmod and select install from zip but d mtk backup and clockworkmod backup is not in zip.. I need it please

you're heading in an ominous direction. you don't flash an f5 rom to an l3 unless your aim is to brick it
okk what can I do den
what d different between ROM and firmware
(12-26-2014, 05:10 PM)tlord Wrote: what d different between ROM and firmware

same thing. you'll need a custom ROM for your Tecno L3
so I can't change d rom
(12-26-2014, 05:53 PM)tlord Wrote: so I can't change d rom

only to an L3 custom ROM, not a stock ROM or even custom ROM for another model. read https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-upgrade-...system-os/
what custom ROM and stock ROM what is d difference
from d tutorial you said nandroid backup what is nandroid backup? and you said select install from zip(custom ROM) what is custom rom is it clockworkmod backup and if it is clockworkmod d backup is not in zip form
(12-27-2014, 07:10 PM)tlord Wrote: what custom ROM and stock ROM what is d difference

stock rom is factory / unmodified rom . custom is tweaked, themed or modified rom