Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android password to decrypt storage mtk samsung n7100
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

password to decrypt storage mtk samsung n7100

password to decrypt storage mtk samsung n7100

herveze
herveze
herveze
Enthusiastic Member
21-11-2015, 02:05 AM

Good day,pls I need your help urgent,I root my samsung Gt-N7100 mtk version,after that it does not boot to screen,I gave it to one engineer to help me wipe it,after wiping it,what it bring is dat I should enter password to decrypt storage,the engineer did everytin possible to unlock but unsuccessful,I took it to another engineer and he said he will need the phone file to flash it,pls any help to flash it or how to get the flash file of the phone
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-11-2015, 01:36 PM
(21-11-2015, 02:05 AM)herveze Good day,pls I need your help urgent,I root my samsung Gt-N7100 mtk version,after that it does not boot to screen,I gave it to one engineer to help me wipe it,after wiping it,what it bring is dat I should enter password to decrypt storage,the engineer did everytin possible to unlock but unsuccessful,I took it to another engineer and he said he will need the phone file to flash it,pls any help to flash it or how to get the flash file of the phone

What's the exact error message?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
herveze
herveze
herveze
Enthusiastic Member
22-11-2015, 08:44 AM
It display "enter password to decrypt memory"
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-11-2015, 05:42 PM
(22-11-2015, 08:44 AM)herveze It display "enter password to decrypt memory"

Do a factory reset in recovery mode

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.