Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help My Tecno M7 hanging, rebooting and.......
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Help My Tecno M7 hanging, rebooting and.......

Help My Tecno M7 hanging, rebooting and.......

kipesokri
kipesokri
kipesokri
Enthusiastic Member
22-11-2015, 10:32 PM

Everything was working fine with my phone then two days ago my phone was off. I thought the battery was down so i decided to charge. To my surprise, the phone could not charge and could not power on. After pressing on the power button for long it came up. I was still observing then it hanged and rebooted. When i try to scroll it hanged again. I did factory reset it could not solve the problem.
Although the phone is switched on now but if i decide to press, it will hang.
I tried installing lollifox but it wont install. I also tried with other M7 roms but still " installation Aborted".
Help how can i work on this.

If i can get a Custom rom of Tecno M7 from u guys i will appreciate dearly.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-11-2015, 10:49 AM
(22-11-2015, 10:32 PM)kipesokri Everything was working fine with my phone then two days ago my phone was off. I thought the battery was down so i decided to charge. To my surprise, the phone could not charge and could not power on. After pressing on the power button for long it came up. I was still observing then it hanged and rebooted. When i try to scroll it hanged again. I did factory reset it could not solve the problem.
I tried installing lollifox but it wont install. I also tried with other M7 roms but still " installation Aborted".

What you need is the stock ROM.
download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kipesokri
kipesokri
kipesokri
Enthusiastic Member
09-12-2015, 11:30 PM
(23-11-2015, 10:49 AM)hovatek
(22-11-2015, 10:32 PM)kipesokri Everything was working fine with my phone then two days ago my phone was off. I thought the battery was down so i decided to charge. To my surprise, the phone could not charge and could not power on. After pressing on the power button for long it came up. I was still observing then it hanged and rebooted. When i try to scroll it hanged again. I did factory reset it could not solve the problem.

What you need is the stock ROM.
download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Thanks, but i have tried to install the boot.img without success.
My Tecno M7 will not come up and if after charging the battery with a desktop cahrger and it turns on after a while, it will turn off. It will hardly turn on again. But if it turns on, i do make call with it.
Does this really require flashing or its other kind of problem.With the stock rom i downloaded, pressing the volume key and power button to install it is not completing. But i have a samsung rom i use still the phone hangs and reboot.
I have tried using sp tools but cant. I tried mtk droid, no success. Currently now the phone is on and am using it to browse but if it goes off, turning on might take two days. And despite being on if am moving it switches of or hangs and goes off. I just bouht a new battery too 
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-12-2015, 12:23 PM
(09-12-2015, 11:30 PM)kipesokri Thanks, but i have tried to install the boot.img without success.
My Tecno M7 will not come up and if after charging the battery with a desktop cahrger and it turns on after a while, it will turn off. It will hardly turn on again. But if it turns on, i do make call with it.
Does this really require flashing or its other kind of problem.With the stock rom i downloaded, pressing the volume key and power button to install it is not completing. But i have a samsung rom i use still the phone hangs and reboot.
I have tried using sp tools but cant. I tried mtk droid, no success. Currently now the phone is on and am using it to browse but if it goes off, turning on might take two days. And despite being on if am moving it switches of or hangs and goes off. I just bouht a new battery too 

You've still not flashed the stock ROM.
What error did you get in SP flash tool? Details please

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kipesokri
kipesokri
kipesokri
Enthusiastic Member
10-12-2015, 06:01 PM

(10-12-2015, 12:23 PM)hovatek
(09-12-2015, 11:30 PM)kipesokri Thanks, but i have tried to install the boot.img without success.

You've still not flashed the stock ROM.
What error did you get in SP flash tool? Details please
Pls check the attach for the error message. Thanks
Attached Files
.jpg
Photo-0045.jpg
Size: 119.73 KB / Downloads: 1
.jpg
Photo-0044.jpg
Size: 120.94 KB / Downloads: 1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-12-2015, 07:35 PM
(10-12-2015, 06:01 PM)kipesokri Pls check the attach for the error message. Thanks

the fix for that is @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Note!