Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My tecno M5 keeps giving me error(unfortunately com.systemui has stop)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

My tecno M5 keeps giving me error(unfortunately com.systemui has stop)

My tecno M5 keeps giving me error(unfortunately com.systemui has stop)

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
23-11-2015, 08:17 PM

I keep getting consistent errors message saying unfortunately com.systemui has stopped and I can't operate my phone. I don't really know what causing it and most Times this week. I have switched off and on the phone I keep getting this problem and when the phone finally work. It will remove some of my application. I have to start all over again. Several times please how do I stop it

Sent from my TECNO M5 using Hovatek mobile
Roberto
Roberto
Roberto
Experienced Member
23-11-2015, 09:15 PM
Can u recall the last thing u on the phone b/4 it starts the problem?
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
23-11-2015, 10:31 PM
Just normal browsing through the phone and pings and some games...it keeps reoccurring and if he wants to start my phone just suddenly hangs without anything or any button working. just freezes and nothing' works. so if I turn off the phone I.e. remove the battery and insert it and switch it on. then I will start seeing it consistently and so on and so forth non stop
Roberto
Roberto
Roberto
Experienced Member
24-11-2015, 07:37 AM
I used to encounter this type of problem on tecno p5, and i later discovered that it was caused by insufficient RAM.
There are some apps that start running in background wen you start your phone, most of them are not useful but just use-up ur RAM and live your phone with no free memory to process its necessary task but ends-up in hanging.
Now wen u start(ON) the phone, quickly select 'manage apps' from ur launcher
* navigate to running services and any running app which u know that its service is not useful, stop it to free ur phone's RAM. Some apps will still restart the service again....to solve this, navigate to 'All apps' and force-stop dat useless, stubborn running app.

Is your phone rooted?....if yes, i can guide u on how u can take total control of ur apps, memory and make ur phone run like an octa-core processing device.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-11-2015, 12:50 PM

(23-11-2015, 08:17 PM)Eureka I keep getting consistent errors message saying unfortunately com.systemui has stopped and I can't operate my phone. I don't really know what causing it and most Times this week. I have switched off and on the phone I keep getting this problem and when the phone finally work.  It will remove some of my application. I have to start all over again. Several times please how do I stop it

Sent from my TECNO M5 using Hovatek mobile

If it persists then  download the ROM @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
25-11-2015, 12:20 AM
my phone is rooted sir I was even guided on flashing rom via Hovatek then to bring my phone back to life when it refuse to boot pass tecno logo
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
25-11-2015, 01:07 AM
I don do am tire same heavy problems I even had to used root uninstaller to freeze it. the stuff no they let me operate my phone I can't do anything. I even have enough memory space am tired of tecno m5 phone only 1year and some months phone is giving me hell
Roberto
Roberto
Roberto
Experienced Member
25-11-2015, 07:35 AM
Then do a hard factory reset from the recovery screen to get it working instead of downloading a new ROM, though this will erase all your datas.
* Boot the phone into recovery by holding the 'volume+' button and then the 'power' button till it gets to the 'no comman' screen
* press the power button once
* use the 'volume down' button to navigate to 'wipe data/factory reset'
* press the volume+ button to select it
* navigate to the 'confirm' wipe(yes) and press the volume+ button to start wiping
* once wiping is complete, select the 'reboot system now' using the volume+ button and wait 4 it to reboot. This will take some time to do as u will be delayed on the bootanimation but be patient and then complete the setup.
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
25-11-2015, 10:08 AM
that's was even the first thing I did I tot maybe it was virus so I did that before even complaining on forum. I just don't know.. if is possible I can uninstall it and get a good working One I would have. tecno sucks if is not the screen getting blank most Times is either low mem
when I noticed mem problem then I had to get a new memory 32g card to link some files via linksd and even free the phone space plus back up my rom on SD card..but still having issues.. Na money be problem now I for Don get a new phone
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-11-2015, 01:13 PM

(25-11-2015, 10:08 AM)Eureka that's was even the first thing I did I tot maybe it was virus so I did that before even complaining on forum. I just don't know.. if is possible I can uninstall it and get a good working One I would have. tecno sucks if is not the screen getting blank most Times is either low mem
when I noticed mem problem then I had to get a new memory 32g card to link some files via linksd and even free the phone space plus back up my rom on SD card..but still having issues.. Na money be problem now I for Don get a new phone

Is the error you're getting something like what's explained @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-167.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next