Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My tecno M5 keeps giving me error(unfortunately com.systemui has stop)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

My tecno M5 keeps giving me error(unfortunately com.systemui has stop)

My tecno M5 keeps giving me error(unfortunately com.systemui has stop)

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-11-2015, 01:37 PM

(28-11-2015, 07:20 PM)Eureka but I don't have system to run it and how do I get the custom rom

Can't say about a custom ROM. Sincerely,  the fastest fix is to just backup your stuff and reflash system.img using SP flash tool.it won't affect your stuff

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
07-12-2015, 12:10 PM
I upgraded the rom to custom rom. xtreme rom. it stops but the only problem am having with the rom. not everything works especially widgets and status bars notification messages lies on top each other not fully displaying. one other thing I can't link my apps via linksd to my ext2 partition SD. am always getting errors failure package invalid. or should I format my mem card again and partition it/create mount script cos during my stock I could get everything even if I formated the phone but now I can't and I have to download everything again. my partition is still there but not linking. hey and I don't know what happened to my three home soft led keys they are showing light as usual since I installed this xtreme rom. can I know exactly what I can do to fix this Sir I can't even backup the rom or go back to my stock rom userdata I backup
.please help in any way you can
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-12-2015, 06:14 PM
(07-12-2015, 12:10 PM)Eureka I upgraded the rom to custom rom. xtreme rom. it stops but the only problem am having with the rom. not everything works especially widgets and status bars notification messages lies on top each other not fully displaying. one other thing I can't link my apps via linksd to my ext2 partition SD. am always getting errors failure package invalid. or should I format my mem card again and partition it/create mount script cos during my stock I could get everything even if I formated the phone but now I can't and I have to download everything again. my partition is still there but not linking. hey and I don't know what happened to my three home soft led keys they are showing light as usual since I installed this xtreme rom. can I know exactly what I can do to fix this Sir I can't even backup the rom or go back to my stock rom userdata I backup
.please help in any way you can

Your best bet is to reflash the firmware / stock ROM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3