Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] lollipop recovery image

(11-28-2015, 04:22 PM)octacore Wrote: OK. I've sent it already.

in adb, run these commands

Code:
adb shell
su
ls -al /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name

let me see a screenshot of the output

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Well I've tried all I could to install adb but I've been having problems in installing it. Plsss is there no other way of resolving this issue??
(11-29-2015, 05:03 PM)octacore Wrote: Well I've tried all I could to install adb but I've been having problems in installing it. Plsss is there no other way of resolving this issue??

The recovery.img you sent is the new type which we're currently working on. We have other devices like this on queue and will keep you posted on the project
Alright. Thanks
So that means i'm stuck with the stock image for now.
hi pls ill like to know if your team of experts have been able to come with a breakthrough with my already discussed issue of the custom recovery image. ive not still been able to flash any recovery yet. will really appreciate if this issue is given a lasting solution.
(12-16-2015, 11:03 AM)octacore Wrote: hi pls ill like to know if your team of experts have been able to come with a breakthrough with my already discussed issue of the custom recovery image. ive not still been able to flash any recovery yet. will really appreciate if this issue is given a lasting solution.

yes we have. just haven't gotten testers.
OK. If by testers you mean users willing to flash the custom recovery image, then I'm on.
Pls kindly upload the link for download. Thankss.
(12-16-2015, 05:22 PM)octacore Wrote: OK. If by testers you mean users willing to flash the custom recovery image, then I'm on.
Pls kindly upload the link for download. Thankss.

drop your whatsapp number
OK. I ve done that