Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] PHANTOM A+ F7 NOT CHARGING.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] PHANTOM A+ F7 NOT CHARGING.

[Please help] PHANTOM A+ F7 NOT CHARGING.

deezy4097
deezy4097
deezy4097
24-11-2015, 07:38 AM

Hallo, recently my phantom f7 stopped charging though when plugged to a wall socket it shows the battery is charging but the battery level isnt increasing. I have tried different new original chargers but it has the same problem. When i connect to a pc i can access the sd card and the internal memory( thats when i get an alternative way of charging the battery using a universal charger) but still the battery percentage doesnt increase with the pc. I need a help please. This is frustrating.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-11-2015, 12:55 PM
(24-11-2015, 07:38 AM)deezy4097 Hallo, recently my phantom f7 stopped charging though when plugged to a wall socket it shows the battery is charging but the battery level isnt increasing. I have tried different new original chargers but it has the same problem. When i connect to a pc i can access the sd card and the internal memory( thats when i get an alternative way of charging the battery using a universal charger) but still the battery percentage doesnt increase with the pc. I need a help please. This is frustrating.

If i get you right, the battery works fine when charged using a universal charger right?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
deezy4097
deezy4097
deezy4097
25-11-2015, 04:35 PM
yes. i can even charge it to 100% then put the battery back into the phone and switch it on. connecting to internal memory through a pc when its charged also works fine
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-11-2015, 08:02 PM
(25-11-2015, 04:35 PM)deezy4097 yes. i can even charge it to 100% then put the battery back into the phone and switch it on. connecting to internal memory through a pc when its charged also works fine

SeeĀ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...er-source/

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.