Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

gfive g6 rom

PLS HELP ME OUT I BRICKED MY G5 PRESIDENT G6 DEVICE WHILE APPLYING A FONT. I DOWNLOADED THE ROM FROM GOOGLE DRIVE AND FLASHED WITH SP FLASH TOOL. THE RECOVERY AND UBOOT WERE NOT TICKED, AFTER THE FIRST FLASH, D PHONE REFUSED TO COME ON OR CHARGE. AFTER CHARGING FOR VERY LONG STILL NO RESPONSE, I FLASHED AGAIN, THIS TIME I MANUALLY CHOSE D UBOOT AND RECOVERY FILES. AFTER THAT, THE PHONED CAME ON WITH SOUND BUT THE DISPLAY IS BLURRED WHITE AND GREEN OR BLACK OR BLACK AND PURPLE. PLS HELP ME WITH LINK TO THE ROM AND WITH SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM

(11-25-2015, 11:31 PM)EMMANUS Wrote: PLS HELP ME OUT       I BRICKED MY G5 PRESIDENT G6 DEVICE WHILE APPLYING A FONT. I DOWNLOADED THE ROM FROM GOOGLE DRIVE AND FLASHED WITH SP FLASH TOOL. THE RECOVERY AND UBOOT WERE NOT TICKED, AFTER THE FIRST FLASH, D PHONE REFUSED TO COME ON OR CHARGE. AFTER CHARGING FOR VERY LONG STILL NO RESPONSE, I FLASHED AGAIN, THIS TIME I MANUALLY CHOSE D UBOOT AND RECOVERY FILES. AFTER THAT, THE PHONED CAME ON WITH SOUND BUT THE DISPLAY IS BLURRED WHITE AND GREEN OR BLACK OR BLACK AND PURPLE. PLS HELP ME WITH LINK TO THE ROM AND WITH SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM

That's a uboot or boot issue.
Here are some i found
* https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...1ZXMF8wc1k

* https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...2__Of.html

* https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...al_Fo.html

Password: gfive-g6-Ft-Fm
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
thanks , let me try it. i will wipe my tears soon i hope
i have already tried the one from google drive and GFIVE-President G6 (MT6582) Official Firmware By Solimikbal.rar but no positive result
(11-27-2015, 01:28 PM)EMMANUS Wrote: i have already tried the one from google drive and GFIVE-President G6 (MT6582) Official Firmware By Solimikbal.rar but no positive result

and the third?
(11-27-2015, 05:30 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(11-27-2015, 01:28 PM)EMMANUS Wrote: i have already tried the one from google drive and GFIVE-President G6 (MT6582) Official Firmware By Solimikbal.rar but no positive result

and the third?

i have tried that also, nothing positive
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2015, 01:48 PM by hovatek. )
(11-30-2015, 08:34 PM)EMMANUS Wrote: i have tried that also, nothing positive

You'll need to keep searching for another firmware then. It's a uboot.bin / lk.bin or boot.img thing
the one by foysal worked
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2015, 07:45 PM by hovatek. )
(12-05-2015, 12:31 PM)EMMANUS Wrote: the one by foysal worked
thats the third.
thought you said it didnt work.
Glad it did
thanks........i am happy now.