Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tecno m3 md5 mismatch

After flashing the kesler custom rom to my tecno m3 I reboot but it stopped at the beginning and never show anything else So I tried the xperia custom rom but also stopped at the logo. So I got a mtk backup stock rom from a friends m3 and every time I try flashing it it says md5 mismatch. I have tried different method like the deleting of everything in the nanandroid.md5 but Still. Didn't work. The mtk backup I did whenever I put it in the memory card root and insert it in the phone and boot to recovery and then try flash from zip I don't locate the zip backup. Please help me

(12-30-2014, 12:32 PM)olamhen Wrote: After flashing the kesler custom rom to my tecno m3 I reboot but it stopped at the beginning and never show anything else So I tried the xperia custom rom but also stopped at the logo. So I got a mtk backup stock rom from a friends m3 and every time I try flashing it it says md5 mismatch. I have tried different method like the deleting of everything in the nanandroid.md5 but Still. Didn't work. The mtk backup I did whenever I put it in the memory card root and insert it in the phone and boot to recovery and then try flash from zip I don't locate the zip backup. Please help me

seems your m3 is new OS type but we need to confirm that. check the pictures @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and let's know which your phone closely matches