Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] How to recover bricked itel it1701
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] How to recover bricked itel it1701

[Downloads] How to recover bricked itel it1701

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Emkech
Emkech
Emkech
Enthusiastic Member
27-11-2015, 12:44 PM

I was flashing an Itel 1701 stock ROM into the and it stopped download at system during the flashing process and displayed and error message saying failed. so i stopped the download and unplugged the phone. i tried recoonecting it to re-flash the system said USB cord not recognised while i got no responce from the research downloader app. i have tried other USB cords, the system has stopped displaying the error message but the app is till not responding when the phone is plugged into flash. the phone on the other hand cannot boot at all. its dead no sign of life.. note: the battery is charged
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-11-2015, 05:23 PM
(27-11-2015, 12:44 PM)Emkech I was flashing an Itel 1701 stock ROM into the and it stopped download at system during the flashing process and displayed and error message saying failed. so i stopped the download and unplugged the phone. i tried recoonecting it to re-flash the system said USB cord not recognised while i got no responce from the research downloader app. i have tried other USB cords, the system has stopped displaying the error message but the app is till not responding when the phone is plugged into flash. the phone on the other hand cannot boot at all. its dead no sign of life.. note: the battery is charged

take out the battery, slot back in then reboot the PC.
using Research Download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html , flash only fdl 1&2 and cache. let me know how it goes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Emkech
Emkech
Emkech
Enthusiastic Member
27-11-2015, 05:49 PM
(27-11-2015, 12:44 PM)Emkech I was flashing an Itel 1701 stock ROM into the and it stopped download at system during the flashing process and displayed and error message saying failed. so i stopped the download and unplugged the phone. i tried recoonecting it to re-flash the system said USB cord not recognised while i got no responce from the research downloader app. i have tried other USB cords, the system has stopped displaying the error message but the app is till not responding when the phone is plugged into flash. the phone on the other hand cannot boot at all. its dead no sign of life.. note: the battery is charged

The phone doesnt have a sign of life. The battery of itel it10701 is inbuilt so am guess that means the phone is off. . so i cant take it out. but i tried flashing only fdl 1& 2 and casche by holding down the volume up button and plugging the cable into the phone after starting download. but nothing happend... Nevertheless my PC says the
last USB device connected to this system malfunction and windows does not recognise it. so research download tool was just stock on waiting..........
Emkech
Emkech
Emkech
Enthusiastic Member
27-11-2015, 06:06 PM
(27-11-2015, 05:49 PM)Emkech

The phone doesnt have a sign of life. The battery of itel it10701 is inbuilt so am guess that means the phone is off. . so i cant take it out. but i tried flashing only fdl 1& 2 and casche by holding down the volume up button and plugging the cable into the phone after starting download. but nothing happend... Nevertheless my PC says the
last USB device connected to this system malfunction and windows does not recognise it. so research download tool was just stock on waiting..........

i have uninstalled the unkown USB device. and restarted my system so many times.... buh each time i plug the device in, it gives the USB device error message and researchDownload stays on waiting
hallyluv
hallyluv
hallyluv
27-11-2015, 06:27 PM

PleaseĀ help.
hallyluv
hallyluv
hallyluv
27-11-2015, 06:29 PM
My gone m2mini get stocked Google login plus help?
hallyluv
hallyluv
hallyluv
27-11-2015, 06:37 PM
My gionee m2mini got stocked at Google sign-in after flashing. What should I do?
major.b2b100
major.b2b100
major.b2b100
27-11-2015, 10:01 PM
Browser through hovatek for gionee p2m firmware it runs the same firmware with your phone. Using sp flash tool select format+download. You are good to go.<br />
<br />
Sent from my Infinix X507 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Infinix X507 using Tapatalk
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-11-2015, 01:39 PM
(27-11-2015, 06:06 PM)Emkech i have uninstalled the unkown USB device. and restarted my system so many times.... buh each time i plug the device in, it gives the USB device error message and researchDownload stays on waiting

You're supposed to hold the volume down, not volume up button.
Since the phone gets detected as unknown, you'll need to update the drivers of that unknown. See the "Research / Upgrade download tool does not show waiting.... instead, the phone just charges" part @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-4870.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Emkech
Emkech
Emkech
Enthusiastic Member
01-12-2015, 02:22 PM

The phone is completely dead i ve tried every options you guys gave me but the phone is still on responding to the power button or anything. i worked on the power and its still no coming up... am talking about the itel 1701. is there another way of reloading the ROM back into the phone becaase right now the phone is not acpting any thing. if you plug it to power to charge, it doesnt. if there is any other way of loading Roms into a phone Please let me know. cuz the owner of the phone is really angry. i.e ryt now i ve a dead phone that is not responding to power button, doesnt show a sign of life when connected to a power source, and if u connect to the system it wont flash. all drivers are correctly installed.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next