Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] How to recover bricked itel it1701
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] How to recover bricked itel it1701

[Downloads] How to recover bricked itel it1701

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-12-2015, 03:48 PM

(01-12-2015, 02:22 PM)Emkech The phone is completely dead i ve tried every options you guys gave me but the phone is still on responding to the power button or anything. i worked on the power and its still no coming up... am talking about the itel 1701. is there another way of reloading the ROM back into the phone becaase right now the phone is not acpting any thing. if you plug it to power to charge, it doesnt. if there is any other way of loading Roms into a phone Please let me know. cuz the owner of the phone is really angry. i.e ryt now i ve a dead phone that is not responding to power button, doesnt show a sign of life when connected to a power source, and if u connect to the system it wont flash. all drivers are correctly installed.

so far the PC makes a sound when you connect it and device manager refreshes, you're looking at either a driver or a drained battery issue; that is a lot of hope.
what does the phone get detected as under device manager and does it disappear when you disconnect the phone?
This post was last modified: 01-12-2015, 03:52 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shevaman4u
shevaman4u
shevaman4u
Respected Member
02-12-2015, 12:38 AM
Its simple man...u n3d to remove your inbuilt battery and input it back.
laskyi
laskyi
laskyi
01-02-2016, 09:17 PM
hi i had a similar problem on y similar device and i found this thread. I followed all the instructions up to this point and i got my self at thesame destination as above i.e. the phone is not charging, not responding to power button, not responding when plugged into the system, the device manager does not even refresh when i plug the phone in the laptop, please i really need your help is there a way out?
laskyi
laskyi
laskyi
01-02-2016, 09:19 PM
i am unable to remove the battery because the battery is not removable or if it is removable please i need you to guide me on how to remove the battery. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-02-2016, 11:19 AM

(01-02-2016, 09:17 PM)laskyi hi i had a similar problem on y similar device and i found this thread. I followed all the instructions up to this point and i got my self at thesame destination as above i.e. the phone is not charging, not responding to power button, not responding when plugged into the system, the device manager does not even refresh when i plug the phone in the laptop, please i really need your help is there a way out?

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
This post was last modified: 02-02-2016, 11:20 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
akeal81
akeal81
akeal81
Enthusiastic Member
26-02-2016, 09:20 PM
(01-02-2016, 09:19 PM)laskyi i am unable to remove the battery because the battery is not removable or if it is removable please i need you to guide me on how to remove the battery. Thanks

HELLO
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM TODAY AND SOLVE IT
FIRST OPEN THE PHONE JUST UP THE COVER AFTER OPEN THE SCREWS(vices)
thus desold & resold the batt and use this flash file from google ITEL_1701_V600_20150303_(by_xdafirmware.com)
it work for me i think it will work for you to
Greatest
Greatest
Greatest
Enthusiastic Member
02-04-2016, 03:11 PM
(01-12-2015, 02:22 PM)Emkech The phone is completely dead i ve tried every options you guys gave me but the phone is still on responding to the power button or anything. i worked on the power and its still no coming up... am talking about the itel 1701. is there another way of reloading the ROM back into the phone becaase right now the phone is not acpting any thing. if you plug it to power to charge, it doesnt. if there is any other way of loading Roms into a phone Please let me know. cuz the owner of the phone is really angry. i.e ryt now i ve a dead phone that is not responding to power button, doesnt show a sign of life when connected to a power source, and if u connect to the system it wont flash. all drivers are correctly installed.
if its itel inote prime it1701 u are talking about then theres something u must know the tab has this problem with battery such if the battery gets too low it cannot be powered on again even if you plug it to electricity at first I thought it was from overheating I locally took it to the refrigerator then it worked until it happened again and refrigerator pattern didn't,  time is what solved the problem I had to wait for days. so it may not be a software problem that's preventing it from showing life at all
rufplaya
rufplaya
rufplaya
09-04-2018, 11:54 PM
hello Hovatek c/c, my itel IT1701 got bricked during a flash and has seized to even show a sign of life. I have removed the battery, charged it and fixed it back, but the phone still wont connect to the pc for a reflash. please HELP
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
10-04-2018, 10:57 AM
(09-04-2018, 11:54 PM)rufplaya hello Hovatek c/c, my itel IT1701 got bricked during a flash and has seized to even show a sign of life. I have removed the battery, charged it and fixed it back, but the phone still wont connect to the pc for a reflash. please HELP

Please create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread.
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2