Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] infinix x510 1gb ram version
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] infinix x510 1gb ram version

[Please help] infinix x510 1gb ram version

Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
27-11-2015, 01:44 PM

Successful installed twrp from xda but got two issues. I downloaded the phone's rom here on hovatek. When I try to flash using sp flash tool it just charges just like there are no vcom drivers and I've correctly installed them since I can flash tecno models. Another issue is that I can't boot into recovery mode through button combinations. I'm also able to download system updates but after downloading and accepting to install the phone boots into twrp where I'm stuck what to do next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-11-2015, 05:41 PM
(27-11-2015, 01:44 PM)Samwanjeri Successful installed twrp from xda but got two issues. I downloaded the phone's rom here on hovatek. When I try to flash using sp flash tool it just charges just like there are no vcom drivers and I've correctly installed them since I can flash tecno models. Another issue is that I can't boot into recovery mode through button combinations. I'm also able to download system updates but after downloading and accepting to install the phone boots into twrp where I'm stuck what to do next

1. use Infinix flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9224.html and ensure to install VCOM drivers @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html
2. X510 doesnt boot into recovery with button combo; only when you use an app like rashr to boot into recovery mode. I learnt there was a recovery image that fixed this, didnt investigate it though.
3. You'll most likely encounter an error / brick trying to flash a system update on a rooted device with a custom recovery. you best revert to stock.
This post was last modified: 27-11-2015, 05:43 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
28-11-2015, 03:45 PM
Thanks all my issues are now sorted

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
29-11-2015, 04:27 PM
(28-11-2015, 03:45 PM)Samwanjeri Thanks all my issues are now sorted

After updating to the latest version impossible to root!

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-11-2015, 10:50 AM

(29-11-2015, 04:27 PM)Samwanjeri After updating to the latest version impossible to root!

Create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.