Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Plz need help havotek
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Plz need help havotek

Plz need help havotek

HeavenHell
HeavenHell
HeavenHell
Enthusiastic Member
29-11-2015, 02:10 AM

I just bricked HTC Desire D820U using SP Flash maybe i picked the wrong MTK file and now for sorry the mobile is totaly dead with no breath no charge no power nothing at all and the most important thing that is my windows 7 cant recognize the fone wen i plug the it via usb cable it says cant recognize usb so plz can u help me fixing this ? Its important to fix coz its not my fone .... And all what i want is to make windows detect the fone wen i plug it into laptop usb port and then i can fix it again using right MTK flash file with SP flash tool .... Plz reply its important and thank u anyway

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-11-2015, 04:11 PM
(29-11-2015, 02:10 AM)HeavenHell I just bricked HTC Desire D820U using SP Flash maybe i picked the wrong MTK file and now for sorry the mobile is totaly dead with no breath no charge no power nothing at all and the most important thing that is my windows 7 cant recognize the fone wen i plug the it via usb cable it says cant recognize usb so plz can u help me fixing this ? Its important to fix coz its not my fone .... And all what i want is to make windows detect the fone wen i plug it into laptop usb port and then i can fix it again using right MTK flash file with SP flash tool .... Plz reply its important and thank u anyway

It's possible you interrupted flashing. See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
Try taking out the battery and slotting back in then charging the battery. 
You should also consider using another PC and USB cord

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
HeavenHell
HeavenHell
HeavenHell
Enthusiastic Member
29-11-2015, 04:31 PM
Dear havotek i will give it a try then tell u back what will happen and im realy thankful for ur kindnes for helping others ... I will reply as soonas possible ... Thanks

HeavenHell
HeavenHell
HeavenHell
Enthusiastic Member
29-11-2015, 07:54 PM
Havotek U R GINIUS thank u so much the fone is back to life again and every step goes well i realy thank u

HeavenHell
HeavenHell
HeavenHell
Enthusiastic Member
29-11-2015, 08:05 PM

BTW sorry for calling u havotek each time and its hovatek