Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] UNFORTUNATELY, SYSTEM UPDATE HAS STOP #OTA UPDATE
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] UNFORTUNATELY, SYSTEM UPDATE HAS STOP #OTA UPDATE

[Please help] UNFORTUNATELY, SYSTEM UPDATE HAS STOP #OTA UPDATE

Yomdheal
Yomdheal
Yomdheal
Enthusiastic Member
29-11-2015, 05:12 PM

I did an upgrade on my Infinix Hot Note Pro(2)... It was successful. Soon after, an OTA upgrade came. I downloaded it but when i tried to install the "System Update" repeatedly crash... Showing this annoying message "Unfortunately, system update has stop".
And
Again, My phone cannot boot into recovery, not until I flash "Phil Recovery" into it. I need a working Custom Rom "recovery.img" for the lollipop 5.1.

I was wondering if there is a way out of this?
HINTs, I unroot my phone before the upgrade(SP Flash). So, the phone is not rooted as at the time the OTA upgrade came...

Thanks for your anticipated response #Yomdheal
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-11-2015, 10:57 AM
(29-11-2015, 05:12 PM)Yomdheal I did an upgrade on my Infinix Hot Note Pro(2)... It was successful. Soon after, an OTA upgrade came. I downloaded it but when i tried to install the "System Update" repeatedly crash... Showing this annoying message "Unfortunately, system update has stop".
And
Again, My phone cannot boot into recovery, not until I flash "Phil Recovery" into it. I need a working Custom Rom "recovery.img" for the lollipop 5.1.

HINTs, I unroot my phone before the upgrade(SP Flash). So, the phone is not rooted as at the time the OTA upgrade came...

I don't understand what you say you want.please rephrase

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Yomdheal
Yomdheal
Yomdheal
Enthusiastic Member
30-11-2015, 11:26 AM
(30-11-2015, 10:57 AM)hovatek
(29-11-2015, 05:12 PM)Yomdheal I did an upgrade on my Infinix Hot Note Pro(2)... It was successful. Soon after, an OTA upgrade came. I downloaded it but when i tried to install the "System Update" repeatedly crash... Showing this annoying message "Unfortunately, system update has stop".
And

I don't understand what you say you want.please rephrase

Thanks Alot for your response. ... But I have solve the issue.. Sorry for the stress.. . #You can as well delete this tread.. .. Thanks once more