Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] INNJOO F2 SCREEN NOT WORKING AFTER FLASHING
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] INNJOO F2 SCREEN NOT WORKING AFTER FLASHING

[Please help] INNJOO F2 SCREEN NOT WORKING AFTER FLASHING

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
cherry1
cherry1
cherry1
Techie Member
30-11-2015, 11:35 AM

I have an Innjoo F2 with unfortunate android system have stopped error.I hard reset the device but it didn't solve the problem.So I downloaded the rom from this site.I flashed it via sp flashtool successfully.It came up,but I discovered that the touch screen is no longer responding.Please help me.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-11-2015, 07:21 PM
(30-11-2015, 11:35 AM)cherry1 I have an Innjoo F2 with unfortunate android system have stopped error.I hard reset the device but it didn't solve the problem.So I downloaded the rom from this site.I flashed it via sp flashtool successfully.It came up,but I discovered that the touch screen is no longer responding.Please help me.

1. Which files did you flash? 
2. Did you try the other one that requires wiselink tool?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
cherry1
cherry1
cherry1
Techie Member
01-12-2015, 02:43 PM
I have also tried the one that requires wiselink tool.That one hangs on Innjoo logo.I did a hard reset after flashing but it is still stuck on Innjoo logo.The other rom boots the tab but the touch screen is not working.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-12-2015, 08:02 AM
(01-12-2015, 02:43 PM)cherry1 I have also tried the one that requires wiselink tool.That one hangs on Innjoo logo.I did a hard reset after flashing but it is still stuck on Innjoo logo.The other rom boots the tab but the touch screen is not working.

as for the wiselink ROM, did you wipe eMMC in factory mode?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
cherry1
cherry1
cherry1
Techie Member
02-12-2015, 02:37 PM

Thanks for your prompt replies.I have tried to enter the emmc factory mode with the volume down and power keys without success.It can only go into recovery mode.I have wiped everything,but it is still hanging on innjoo logo.Any more suggestion?Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-12-2015, 06:09 PM
(02-12-2015, 02:37 PM)cherry1 Thanks for your prompt replies.I have tried to enter the emmc factory mode with the volume down and power keys without success.It can only go into recovery mode.I have wiped everything,but it is still hanging on innjoo logo.Any more suggestion?Thanks.

Hmm... thats weird
Ok, for the SP flash tool ROM, which files exactly did you flash? Name them

Note!
cherry1
cherry1
cherry1
Techie Member
04-12-2015, 10:20 AM
The sp flashtool rom part 4 and 5 is corrupt.The system image did not extract.So I used the wiselink tool system rom after renaming the system to system.img.I did that after seeing a tutorial from this site on how to use the wiselink rom to work with sp flash tool.I tried flashing the innjoo with the wiselink tool but it was giving me an error code.Error 1# or something.Combining the system.img file from the wiselink rom and flashing it with the sp flash tool rom works but the touch screen is not working.Renaming the wiselink rom and flashing it via sp flashtool hangs on innjoo logo.I did a back up before the flashing.I have flashed the tab with the backup but it still hangs on the innjoo logo.I am now stuck.I don't know what else to do.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-12-2015, 12:54 PM
(04-12-2015, 10:20 AM)cherry1 The sp flashtool rom part 4 and 5 is corrupt.The system image did not extract.So I used the wiselink tool system rom after renaming the system to system.img.I did that after seeing a tutorial from this site on how to use the wiselink rom to work with sp flash tool.I tried flashing the innjoo with the wiselink tool but it was giving me an error code.Error 1# or something.Combining the system.img file from the wiselink rom and flashing it with the sp flash tool rom works but the touch screen is not working.Renaming the wiselink rom and flashing it via sp flashtool hangs on innjoo logo.I did a back up before the flashing.I have flashed the tab with the backup but it still hangs on the innjoo logo.I am now stuck.I don't know what else to do.

after flashing your backup, did you do an eMMC wipe in factory mode (volume down + power)?

Note!
cherry1
cherry1
cherry1
Techie Member
04-12-2015, 01:19 PM
It is still not going into emmc mode.Only recovery mode.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-12-2015, 06:46 PM

(04-12-2015, 01:19 PM)cherry1 It is still not going into emmc mode.Only recovery mode.

ok. try WiseLinkTool v5.7.9.55 @ http://www.4shared.com/rar/XuMEpf67ce/Wi...57955.html

Password : haniey_x@yahoo.com
waiting....

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next