Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Tecno m9 upgrade to kitkat

Is there a way to upgrade tecno m9 to 4.4 and again i just increase the internal storage using ebrtweakin but i cant find the inbuilt rom of about 12gb anymore

Is there a way to upgrade tecno m9 to 4.4 and again i just increase the internal storage using ebrtweakin but i cant find the inbuilt rom of about 12gb anymore
(11-30-2015, 11:37 AM)ladone01 Wrote: Is there a way to upgrade tecno m9 to 4.4 and again i just increase the internal storage using ebrtweakin but i cant find the inbuilt rom of about 12gb anymore

No upgrade at the moment. 
For your phone storage,  format phone storage under Settings > Storage
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Cant find anything like phone storage all i got is sd card and internal storage.then mount phone storage.
(12-01-2015, 10:53 AM)ladone01 Wrote: Cant find anything like phone storage all i got is sd card and internal storage.then mount phone storage.

try settings > backup & reset

thanks alot,it really works 4me
Pls help ooo,i bought new innjoo one and telling me to enter privacy password when i change d simcard.i hv clear d emmc,still d same
(12-19-2015, 11:33 PM)ladone01 Wrote: Pls help ooo,i bought new innjoo one and telling me to enter privacy password when i change d simcard.i hv clear d emmc,still d same

create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup