Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Need help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Need help

Need help

HeavenHell
HeavenHell
HeavenHell
Enthusiastic Member
01-12-2015, 08:31 PM

Dear hovatek im facing a problem and it seems strange to me ... I have galaxy note 2 GT-N7100 with version 4.3 and every thing works perfect but when i click the ON/OFF button to make fone sleep then wake it again touch freez on lock screen and it wont work until i take the battery out and in then power it back again to work and the same i click off/on touch freez !!! I tried to downgrade still freezing then upgrade with odin still freezing plz is there any solution for this by software or its hardware essue ?

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-12-2015, 02:46 PM
(01-12-2015, 08:31 PM)HeavenHell Dear hovatek im facing a problem and it seems strange to me ... I have galaxy note 2 GT-N7100 with version 4.3 and every thing works perfect but when i click the ON/OFF button to make fone sleep then wake it again touch freez on lock screen and it wont work until i take the battery out and in then power it back again to work and the same i click off/on touch freez !!! I tried to downgrade still freezing then upgrade with odin still freezing plz is there any solution for this by software or its hardware essue ?

Might be a launcher issue. 
Disable lock screen and let me know if it persists

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
HeavenHell
HeavenHell
HeavenHell
Enthusiastic Member
02-12-2015, 03:05 PM
There is no lock screen its only original display screen i didnt install any launcher after flashing then fone with odin immidiately it turns on and after finishing boot touch works perfectly but when i click sleep button then turn it back on touch freez and noway to go throw display screen touch stuck

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-12-2015, 06:14 PM
(02-12-2015, 03:05 PM)HeavenHell There is no lock screen its only original display screen i didnt install any launcher after flashing then fone with odin immidiately it turns on and after finishing boot touch works perfectly but when i click sleep button then turn it back on touch freez and noway to go throw display screen touch stuck

Let me see a screenshot of where it gets stuck. Power + volume down together for screenshot

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.