Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Has anyone managed to install Xposed Frameworks on Infinix Hot x507
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Has anyone managed to install Xposed Frameworks on Infinix Hot x507

[Please help] Has anyone managed to install Xposed Frameworks on Infinix Hot x507

Ericko99
Ericko99
Ericko99
Enthusiastic Member
01-12-2015, 10:42 PM

Hey guys, i need help regarding installation of Xposed Frameworks in my Infinix Hot x507,i have been running on lollipop 5.0.2 GM version for a while and its pretty stable, i am rooted , i have managed to install philz recovery although i am not able to flash any zip files because for some strange reason i can't change directories when trying to flash some zip files.
I have tried sideloading xposed installer * arm *.zip but it ends with an error status[1] something....and then aborts installation.So am asking if you guys have managed to install Xposed Frameworks on Infinix Hot x507? if yes please share the procedure you used, and provide the respective xposed framework zip and apk file you used, maybe a custom recovery version compatible with lollipop and of course my Infinix. I have spent days looking for ways to install it with no success, currently am thinking of trying to use chainfire FLASHFIRE app but its highly experimental on my side because i haven't encountered anyone who used it with my phone type. Guys please help, am missing out on some cool modules!!!
This post was last modified: 01-12-2015, 10:45 PM by Ericko99.
Roberto
Roberto
Roberto
Experienced Member
05-12-2015, 07:02 AM
U will be using 'xposed installer' to install the framework. Just Google "xposed installer.apk" and download it. Install and launch the app;
1. Select Framework
2. Read the pop-up and click Ok
3. Change installation mode to 'Classical(Write to/system directly)
4. And select 'Install/update' then reboot.

NB: Anytime u want to uninstall xposed installer, make sure to uninstall framework first b/4 uninstalling xposed installer. If u uninstall the app without uninstalling the framework, ur phone will surely get into bootloop wen u reinstall the app and the framework.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 05-12-2015, 07:29 AM by Roberto.
Harbudul
Harbudul
Harbudul
Enthusiastic Member
14-12-2015, 01:18 PM
Ericko please how did you root urs i upgraded mine already too but rooting is another problem
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-12-2015, 05:57 PM
(14-12-2015, 01:18 PM)Harbudul Ericko please how did you root urs i upgraded mine already too but rooting is another problem

SeeĀ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9493.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.