Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] ACTIVATE IPHONE

Good day sir

my uncle just sent me an iphone but since i received the phone i have been unable to use it.......each time i switch on the phone to set it up i keep getting an error message saying........"""THIS IPHONE IS LINKED TO AN APPLE ID AND PASSWORD THAT WERE USED TO SET UP THIS IPHONE""""that i should enter the apple id and password to unlock

PLS hovatek is there any way which i can wipe the data on the phone or like restoring the phone to factory rest

(12-02-2015, 02:10 PM)thewyze Wrote: Good day sir

my uncle just sent me an iphone but since i  received the phone i have been unable to use it.......each time i switch on the phone to set it up i keep getting an error message saying........"""THIS IPHONE IS LINKED TO AN APPLE ID AND PASSWORD THAT WERE USED TO SET UP THIS IPHONE""""that i should enter the apple id and password to unlock

PLS hovatek is there any way which i can wipe the data on the phone or like restoring the phone to factory rest

Thats iCloud lock. You'll need your uncle's credentials to disable find my phone
he said he cant remember the detials......pls is there no other way to unlock it.......even if its costly i dont care.....what is i restore the os using itunes wont it work
(12-03-2015, 05:17 PM)thewyze Wrote: he said he cant remember the detials......pls is there no other way to unlock it.......even if its costly i dont care.....what is i restore the os using itunes wont it work

no, wont work. 
why cant he just use the forgot password option?
there are some online iCloud removal services you could try