Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows An unknown Chinese media player
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

An unknown Chinese media player

An unknown Chinese media player

Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
03-12-2015, 06:36 AM

Hello on my gateway NE56r I don't know how an unknown Chinese program installed on the list of media players. I've tried to remove the program but not possible. On programs and features it's not listed, I've also tried to run an anti-virus tried Revo uninstaller but not successful. The program only displays when you want to play music or video clips. It lists among vlc and the like but in Chinese language. I'm running on Windows 8.1 help please

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-12-2015, 11:54 AM
(03-12-2015, 06:36 AM)Samwanjeri Hello on my gateway NE56r I don't know how an unknown Chinese program installed on the list of media players. I've tried to remove the program but not possible. On programs and features it's not listed, I've also tried to run an anti-virus tried Revo uninstaller but not successful. The program only displays when you want to play music or video clips. It lists among vlc and the like but in Chinese language. I'm running on Windows 8.1 help please

Use the method @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-unin...indows-pc/

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
03-12-2015, 12:56 PM
(03-12-2015, 11:54 AM)hovatek
(03-12-2015, 06:36 AM)Samwanjeri Hello on my gateway NE56r I don't know how an unknown Chinese program installed on the list of media players. I've tried to remove the program but not possible. On programs and features it's not listed, I've also tried to run an anti-virus tried Revo uninstaller but not successful. The program only displays when you want to play music or video clips. It lists among vlc and the like but in Chinese language. I'm running on Windows 8.1 help please

Use the method @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-unin...indows-pc/

Thanks successful uninstalled