Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

might be stolen

HELLO SIR, I BOUGHT A BLACKBERRY Z3 PHONE WHEN I TRY TO ACTIVATE, IT SHOWS THAT  THE PHONE IS PROTECTED WITH ANTI-THEFT. THAT I SHOULD LOGIN WITH THE BB ID I USED IN SETTING UP THE PHONE. I SUSPECTED I HAVE BOUGHT A STOLEN PHONE. SO HOW DO I UNLOCK THE ANTI-THEFT FEATURE SO THAT I CAN ACCESS THE [email protected]

(12-03-2015, 08:49 AM)jerry4triumph Wrote: HELLO SIR, I BOUGHT A BLACKBERRY Z3 PHONE WHEN I TRY TO ACTIVATE, IT SHOWS THAT  THE PHONE IS PROTECTED WITH ANTI-THEFT. THAT I SHOULD LOGIN WITH THE BB ID I USED IN SETTING UP THE PHONE. I SUSPECTED I HAVE BOUGHT A STOLEN PHONE. SO HOW DO I UNLOCK THE ANTI-THEFT FEATURE SO THAT I CAN ACCESS THE [email protected]

See https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-remove-o...rotection/
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(12-03-2015, 12:13 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 08:49 AM)jerry4triumph Wrote: HELLO SIR, I BOUGHT A BLACKBERRY Z3 PHONE WHEN I TRY TO ACTIVATE, IT SHOWS THAT  THE PHONE IS PROTECTED WITH ANTI-THEFT. THAT I SHOULD LOGIN WITH THE BB ID I USED IN SETTING UP THE PHONE. I SUSPECTED I HAVE BOUGHT A STOLEN PHONE. SO HOW DO I UNLOCK THE ANTI-THEFT FEATURE SO THAT I CAN ACCESS THE [email protected]

See https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-remove-o...rotection/

I DID ALL YOU SAID, I CAN NOW ACCESS THE PHONE BUT WHEN I TRY TO SIGN IN WITH ANOTHER ACCOUNT IT WILL REQUEST FOR THE BB ID ACCOUNT THAT WAS in setting up the phone when it was first used.
(12-04-2015, 03:17 PM)jerry4triumph Wrote: I DID ALL YOU SAID, I CAN NOW ACCESS THE PHONE BUT WHEN I TRY TO SIGN IN WITH ANOTHER ACCOUNT IT WILL REQUEST FOR THE BB ID ACCOUNT THAT WAS in setting up the phone when it was first used.

please, post this as a comment under that article so we focus on it
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)