Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help me unbrick tecno phantom a+ tecno f7
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help me unbrick tecno phantom a+ tecno f7

Help me unbrick tecno phantom a+ tecno f7

diviaster
diviaster
diviaster
03-12-2015, 03:25 PM

I bricked my phone... I rake all the blame. I was playing with some dangerous sections of the phone. Anyways it bricked and decided to flash stock rom back but after finishing flashing it would start and before turning or it would stop and restart again... I flashed again and this time it brought back encryption unsuccessful.
I read in forum that one should go to factory mode and.Flash Emmc but my phone volume buttons are not working. I can access recovery using adb command but since volume keys don't work I am stuck. Is there a solution? Please help me please

Sent from my A350 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-12-2015, 09:11 PM
(03-12-2015, 03:25 PM)diviaster I bricked my phone... I rake all the blame. I was playing with some dangerous sections of the phone. Anyways it bricked and decided to flash stock rom back but after finishing flashing it would start and before turning or it would stop and restart again... I flashed again and this time it brought back encryption unsuccessful.
I read in forum that one should go to factory mode and.Flash Emmc but my phone volume buttons are not working. I can access recovery using adb command but since volume keys don't work I am stuck. Is there a solution? Please help me please

you need your volume buttons. were the volume buttons bad before this issue began or they just stopped responding?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
diviaster
diviaster
diviaster
04-12-2015, 05:00 AM
Yeah... They had already been bad. I was maybe looking for a touch recovery if possible. Please help me...

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-12-2015, 12:11 PM
(04-12-2015, 05:00 AM)diviaster Yeah... They had already been bad. I was maybe looking for a touch recovery if possible. Please help me...

already replied @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-10602.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.