Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] PLEASE HELP WITH NVRAM.BIN FOR TECNO C8

PLEASE HOVA,HELP WITH NVRAM.BIN FOR CAMON C8.

(12-04-2015, 10:02 PM)paulray Wrote: PLEASE HOVA,HELP WITH NVRAM.BIN FOR CAMON C8.

Is it a baseband or IMEI issue?
(12-05-2015, 12:52 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 10:02 PM)paulray Wrote: PLEASE HOVA,HELP WITH NVRAM.BIN FOR CAMON C8.

Is it a baseband or IMEI issue?

YES PLEASE HOVA,IT'S AN IMEI ISSUE (NVRAM ERROR AND IMEI)
YES PLEASE HOVA,IT'S AN IMEI ISSUE (NVRAM ERROR AND IMEI)
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2015, 09:33 PM by hovatek. )
(12-05-2015, 06:20 PM)paulray Wrote: YES PLEASE HOVA,IT'S AN IMEI ISSUE (NVRAM ERROR AND IMEI)

for NVRAM 0x10, see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-117.html
for Null IMEI, use MTK Engineering mode apk
hope the phone has a Baseband
PLEASE HOVA,THE METHOD YOU HAVE SHARED YO REPAIR THE NVRAM ERROR IS'NT WORKING FOR TECNO C8,BCSE WHEN YOU OPEN THE DATA FILE WITH ROM TOOLBOX there is no data/nvram/APCFG/APRDEB
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2015, 05:54 PM by hovatek. )
(12-07-2015, 10:41 AM)paulray Wrote: PLEASE HOVA,THE METHOD YOU HAVE SHARED YO REPAIR THE NVRAM ERROR IS'NT WORKING FOR TECNO C8,BCSE WHEN YOU OPEN THE DATA FILE WITH ROM TOOLBOX there is no data/nvram/APCFG/APRDEB

use MTK Engineering mode apk. Download it from Playstore
What are the exact error messages you're getting on your phone?
PLEASE HOVA,HELP ME WITH TWRP BACKUP OF TECNO C8.I FIGURED OUT IF I COULD GET AN NVdata and NVram bckup from another rooted Tecno C8(with Twrp recovery).Then i can do a restore with Twrp recovery and it will work.Please just backup NVdata and NVram in the backup options,ensure System and other things are unchecked.
(12-07-2015, 05:51 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 10:41 AM)paulray Wrote: PLEASE HOVA,THE METHOD YOU HAVE SHARED YO REPAIR THE NVRAM ERROR IS'NT WORKING FOR TECNO C8,BCSE WHEN YOU OPEN THE DATA FILE WITH ROM TOOLBOX there is no data/nvram/APCFG/APRDEB

use MTK Engineering mode apk. Download it from Playstore
What are the exact error messages you're getting on your phone?

INDEED MTK ENGINEERING APP HAS HELPED ME SOLVE THE INVALID IMEI PROBLEM,I USED IT TO WRITE BACK THE VALID IMEI'S,BUT STILL HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MAC ADDRESS.I USED MTK ENGINEERING APP,BUT IT'S NOT A PERMANENT FIX.EVERYTIME I REBOOT THE PHONE IT LOOSES IT'S MAC ADDRESS.
(12-07-2015, 08:29 PM)paulray Wrote: INDEED MTK ENGINEERING APP HAS HELPED ME SOLVE THE INVALID IMEI PROBLEM,I USED IT TO WRITE BACK THE VALID IMEI'S,BUT STILL HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MAC ADDRESS.I USED MTK ENGINEERING APP,BUT IT'S NOT A PERMANENT FIX.EVERYTIME I REBOOT THE PHONE IT LOOSES IT'S MAC ADDRESS.

it happens once a while. reflashing the firmware often fixes this