Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] How to increase internal storage android?

My phone is Qmobile i9 (clone of wiko rainbow). Its internal memory is 4gb. After updating it to android I had only 120mb of free disk space. I am searching to increase this storage but unable to find a solution. I tried "EBR" method but its not working for me because I have only 1 EBR file in my rom.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
• The debloated version of this rom contains 2gb free space! the only reason I am not installing that debloated version is because of sms bug. 
• I have removed all unwanted apps, system apps but still no increase in storage.
Currently it has 0 bytes free in internal storage. Help please thanks!

(12-05-2015, 05:32 AM)TAKKI Wrote: My phone is Qmobile i9 (clone of wiko rainbow). Its internal memory is 4gb. After updating it to android I had only 120mb of free disk space. I am searching to increase this storage but unable to find a solution. I tried "EBR" method but its not working for me because I have only 1 EBR file in my rom.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
• The debloated version of this rom contains 2gb free space! the only reason I am not installing that debloated version is because of sms bug. 
• I have removed all unwanted apps, system apps but still no increase in storage.

1. What's the SMS bug?
(12-05-2015, 01:16 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 05:32 AM)TAKKI Wrote: My phone is Qmobile i9 (clone of wiko rainbow). Its internal memory is 4gb. After updating it to android I had only 120mb of free disk space. I am searching to increase this storage but unable to find a solution. I tried "EBR" method but its not working for me because I have only 1 EBR file in my rom.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:

1. What's the SMS bug?

I have already posted a thread about this sms bug. Link:
https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-10614-p...l#pid61992