Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

samsung note1 (n7000) dead

Evening, pls i have this samsung note1 with me which i mistakenly flashed a wrong (anoda device) recovery onto when trying to upgrade to 5.1 through a custom recovery from 4.0.4 but keeps on telling me that the rom is not for the device am trying to upgrade cuz of the wrong recovery but when trying to flash the real recovery, through recovery the stuff wasn't installing and in the process of rebooting the device, the device refuse to power up or enter download mode. all it gives me is a black screen but try changing the fone still not powering up but the device still circulate power cuz wen a charger is connected and feel the battery connector with my tongue feel that there is power from the charger down to that point. Please help, is there any solution to dis?

(12-06-2015, 11:49 PM)mcvicayo Wrote: Evening, pls i have this samsung note1 with me which i mistakenly flashed a wrong (anoda device) recovery onto when trying to upgrade to 5.1 through a custom recovery from 4.0.4 but keeps on telling me that the rom is not for the device am trying to upgrade cuz of the wrong recovery but when trying to flash the real recovery, through recovery the stuff wasn't installing and in the process of rebooting the device, the device refuse to power up or enter download mode. all it gives me is a black screen but try changing the fone still not powering up but the device still circulate power cuz wen a charger is connected and feel the battery connector with my tongue feel that there is power from the charger down to that point. Please help, is there any solution to dis?

1. Is the phone original or a clone?
2. List the files in the firmware folder
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(12-07-2015, 10:11 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 11:49 PM)mcvicayo Wrote: Evening, pls i have this samsung note1 with me which i mistakenly flashed a wrong (anoda device) recovery onto when trying to upgrade to 5.1 through a custom recovery from 4.0.4 but keeps on telling me that the rom is not for the device am trying to upgrade cuz of the wrong recovery but when trying to flash the real recovery, through recovery the stuff wasn't installing and in the process of rebooting the device, the device refuse to power up or enter download mode. all it gives me is a black screen but try changing the fone still not powering up but the device still circulate power cuz wen a charger is connected and feel the battery connector with my tongue feel that there is power from the charger down to that point. Please help, is there any solution to dis?

1. Is the phone original or a clone?
2. List the files in the firmware folder

its an original samsung note1 and really dont know the firmware u talking about
(12-07-2015, 03:51 PM)mcvicayo Wrote: its an original samsung note1 and really dont know the firmware u talking about

thought you flashed a complete firmware instead of recovery image alone. as it seems, you'll need to get the phone into download mode using a USB jig
(12-07-2015, 07:19 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 03:51 PM)mcvicayo Wrote: its an original samsung note1 and really dont know the firmware u talking about

thought you flashed a complete firmware instead of recovery image alone. as it seems, you'll need to get the phone into download mode using a USB jig

its was a custom recovery i was trying to flash to the device b4 it went off.

USB jig,how can i get that
(12-07-2015, 09:21 PM)mcvicayo Wrote: its was a custom recovery i was trying to flash to the device b4 it went off.

USB jig,how can i get that

you take the phone to a technician that supports it
thanks bro but please how high should my hope be that the USB jig of a stuff will wake it up (send it download mode)
(12-08-2015, 11:18 PM)mcvicayo Wrote: thanks bro but please how high should my hope be that the USB jig of a stuff will wake it up (send it download mode)

quite high
thanks sir, gat the usb jig (self made) but wasnt sending the device to download mode but the jig worked on my bro samsung s3 (still alive).
pls any other solution. thanks for ya replies
(12-11-2015, 10:57 PM)mcvicayo Wrote: thanks sir, gat the usb jig (self made) but wasnt sending the device to download mode but the jig worked on my bro samsung s3 (still alive).
pls any other solution. thanks for ya replies

try using an industrial jig