Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fixing calls and contacts crashing

I've managed to port lollipop version to m3. But contacts and calls keeps crashing ... any idea to fix this ???

I've managed to port lollipop version to Tecno m3. But contacts and calls keeps crashing ... any idea to fix this ???
(01-05-2015, 12:49 PM)olang Wrote: I've managed to port lollipop version to Tecno m3. But contacts and calls keeps crashing ... any idea to fix this ???

first, you'll need to change the LCD density under build.prop to match your device. next, you open the contacts apk using 7zip and extract all image folders. the next thing you'll want to do is adjust all image sizes to be the exact same size as those in the stock contacts apk with the same name
could you give an insight on how you ported the rom (technique ) and what you used as port ROM
Well... the port rom is from XOLO a500....
(01-06-2015, 08:38 AM)olang Wrote: Well... the port rom is from XOLO a500....

Is the ROM complete or still having other port issues?
rom is pretty cool.... the same am using in updating this thread....
(01-06-2015, 09:28 AM)olang Wrote: rom is pretty cool.... the same am using in updating this thread....

i'll toast to that. Nice job. please, create a new thread dedicated to this new ROm and lets see snapshots, its features, your technique and download link.
keep it up.