Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

i need help with my dead huawei honor2

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2015, 07:12 AM by akanwa. )

my huawei honoro2 (u9508) is not starting up again if i try to on it......it all started last week when i on it and it boot but after booting it off and stop to on again even if i try to charge it, it wont charge but if i put it on my laptop my laptop will beep a tune that shows that i plug sometin and it can't even enter fastboot too........pls hovatek i need ur help plsssssssssssss

(12-09-2015, 06:45 AM)akanwa Wrote: my huawei honoro2 (u9508) is not starting up again if i try to on it......it all started last week when i on it and it boot but after booting it off and stop to on again even if i try to charge it, it wont charge but if i put it on my laptop my laptop will beep a tune that shows that i plug sometin and it can't even enter fastboot too........pls hovatek i need ur help plsssssssssssss

have you tried flashing the stock ROM?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(12-09-2015, 01:43 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-09-2015, 06:45 AM)akanwa Wrote: my huawei honoro2 (u9508) is not starting up again if i try to on it......it all started last week when i on it and it boot but after booting it off and stop to on again even if i try to charge it, it wont charge but if i put it on my laptop my laptop will beep a tune that shows that i plug sometin and it can't even enter fastboot too........pls hovatek i need ur help plsssssssssssss

have you tried flashing the stock ROM?

i dont have de stock ROM..............CAN YOU HELP ME WITH IT?
(12-09-2015, 09:07 PM)akanwa Wrote: i dont have de stock ROM..............CAN YOU HELP ME WITH IT?

Check https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...860-en.htm
(12-10-2015, 12:05 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-09-2015, 09:07 PM)akanwa Wrote: i dont have de stock ROM..............CAN YOU HELP ME WITH IT?

Check  https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...860-en.htm

broh i can't see de stock rom only de firmware.....and i have de firmware...............
(12-10-2015, 03:03 PM)akanwa Wrote: broh i can't see de stock rom only de firmware.....and i have de firmware...............

stock ROM is the same thing as firmware
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2015, 10:05 PM by akanwa. )
(12-10-2015, 07:10 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 03:03 PM)akanwa Wrote: broh i can't see de stock rom only de firmware.....and i have de firmware...............

stock ROM is the same thing as firmware

ok........how can i flash it? cus i can't use sp flas tools.....cus what am seen inside de firmware is only dload folder and inside it comes one file named UPDATE.APP............i can't even see scatter file
(12-10-2015, 09:45 PM)akanwa Wrote: ok........how can i flash it? cus i can't use sp flas tools.....cus what am seen inside de firmware is only dload folder and inside it comes one file named UPDATE.APP............i can't even see scatter file

your phone is not an MTK phone.
to use the UPDATE.APP, you would normally
create a folder named dload on your SD card
copy UPDATE.APP into the dload folder.
power off the phone
press Volume Up, Volume Down + Power button
wait for the process to complete then reboot

in your case, the phone isnt even coming up so the top priority is to get it to come on.
have you tried taking out the battery and boosting it?
(12-11-2015, 10:56 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 09:45 PM)akanwa Wrote: ok........how can i flash it? cus i can't use sp flas tools.....cus what am seen inside de firmware is only dload folder and inside it comes one file named UPDATE.APP............i can't even see scatter file

your phone is not an MTK phone.
to use the UPDATE.APP, you would normally
create a folder named dload on your SD card
copy UPDATE.APP into the dload folder.
power off the phone
press Volume Up, Volume Down + Power button
wait for the process to complete then reboot

in your case, the phone isnt even coming up so the top priority is to get it to come on.
have you tried taking out the battery and boosting it?
yes!!!!!!!!!!! but still not working
(12-11-2015, 07:42 PM)akanwa Wrote: yes!!!!!!!!!!! but still not working

ok, please wait while we run a check on your model