Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Moto G 2nd Generation

Morning team hovatek, i have a moto g 2nd gen which i got bricked trying to install SuperSU after rooting.I already got it unbricked and the bootloader unlocked ,i am running 4.4 KitKat and i wanna upgrade back to lollipop cause i got it bricked on the lollipop Rom.So my question is can i update through OTA with the bootloader unlocked??.. Or i need to lock it first ??

Sent from my Infinix X507 using Hovatek mobile

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2015, 05:54 PM by hovatek. )
(12-09-2015, 11:33 AM)whale0z Wrote: Morning team hovatek, i have a moto g 2nd gen which i got bricked trying to install SuperSU after rooting.I already got it unbricked and the bootloader unlocked ,i am running 4.4 KitKat and i wanna upgrade back to lollipop cause i got it bricked on the lollipop Rom.So my question is can i update through OTA with the bootloader unlocked??.. Or i need to lock it first ??

You can run an OTA with root and bootloader unlocked. There's just a chance that the process fails
The KitKat ROM I'm currently running is not rooted ,its just the boot loader unlocked

(12-09-2015, 08:37 PM)whale0z Wrote: The KitKat ROM I'm currently running is not rooted ,its just the boot loader unlocked

My previous reply still applies
Okay Thanks