Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Help on Lenovo S850. No network and other stuff.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Help on Lenovo S850. No network and other stuff.

[Please help] Help on Lenovo S850. No network and other stuff.

nsyrin87
nsyrin87
nsyrin87
10-12-2015, 02:00 PM

hello.

as per title. flashed stock rom on lenovo s850 without making a backup.
problems i encountered so far are as follow:-

1) sim and network provider detected but no network service
2) able to connect to wifi, but a "NVRAM WARNING: Err = 0x10" appears on the list of wifi.
3) serial number appear as SN:00000000
4) /data/ is empty. no nvram folder whatsoever. (Phone is rooted)  I installed ROM Toolbox Lite and found all the folders I've read while googling about, it was hidden, my bad. But the problem still persist. No Service. Can't make calls whatsoever. Checked Radio status in for SIM 1 in Mobileuncle Tools, Radio On. Tried switching SIM to slot 2, same problem.

not sure if there are any others. please help.

I've managed to fix all the above problems, except the serial number. please help me to restore the phone serial number.

1) not my phone, fixing it for a friend (which bring to problem no.2)
2) no source for the serial number. cant check under battery due to non-removable battery and back case.

please help.

Thanks.
This post was last modified: 10-12-2015, 04:20 PM by nsyrin87. Edit Reason: manged to fix a few stuff
nsyrin87
nsyrin87
nsyrin87
10-12-2015, 03:43 PM
bump

/5char
nsyrin87
nsyrin87
nsyrin87
10-12-2015, 04:21 PM
2nd bump
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-12-2015, 07:27 PM
(10-12-2015, 02:00 PM)nsyrin87 hello.

2) able to connect to wifi, but a "NVRAM WARNING: Err = 0x10" appears on the list of wifi.
4) /data/ is empty. no nvram folder whatsoever. (Phone is rooted)  I installed ROM Toolbox Lite and found all the folders I've read while googling about, it was hidden, my bad. But the problem still persist. No Service. Can't make calls whatsoever. Checked Radio status in for SIM 1 in Mobileuncle Tools, Radio On. Tried switching SIM to slot 2, same problem.

I've managed to fix all the above problems, except the serial number. please help me to restore the phone serial number.

2) no source for the serial number. cant check under battery due to non-removable battery and back case.

please help.

Thanks.

have you tried SN write tool @ http://androidmtk.com/use-sn-write-tool ?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
nsyrin87
nsyrin87
nsyrin87
11-12-2015, 10:40 AM

(10-12-2015, 07:27 PM)hovatek

please help.

Thanks.

already did, even with the mauimeta thingy. but both software werent able to detect the phone. plugged in usb and on the screen showed "have been in meta mode, long press power button and normal boot" and failed. i made sure i have all the drivers needed. am i doing something wrong somewhere?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-12-2015, 06:32 PM
(11-12-2015, 10:40 AM)nsyrin87 already did, even with the mauimeta thingy. but both software werent able to detect the phone. plugged in usb and on the screen showed "have been in meta mode, long press power button and normal boot" and failed. i made sure i have all the drivers needed. am i doing something wrong somewhere?

1. is this affecting your ability to make and receive calls?
2. where did you get the stock ROM you flashed from?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Nitesh Khatiwada
Nitesh Khatiwada
Nitesh Khatiwada
Enthusiastic Member
10-06-2016, 02:42 AM
(10-12-2015, 07:27 PM)hovatek

please help.

Thanks.

I have same problem. Please help me. I need total guide.
Nitesh Khatiwada
Nitesh Khatiwada
Nitesh Khatiwada
Enthusiastic Member
10-06-2016, 02:55 AM
What did you do to fix others problems? Please help me nysirin87