12-10-2015, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2015, 04:20 PM by nsyrin87. Edit Reason: manged to fix a few stuff )
as per title. flashed stock rom on lenovo s850 without making a backup.
problems i encountered so far are as follow:-
1) sim and network provider detected but no network service
2) able to connect to wifi, but a "NVRAM WARNING: Err = 0x10" appears on the list of wifi.
3) serial number appear as SN:00000000
4) /data/ is empty. no nvram folder whatsoever. (Phone is rooted) I installed ROM Toolbox Lite and found all the folders I've read while googling about, it was hidden, my bad. But the problem still persist. No Service. Can't make calls whatsoever. Checked Radio status in for SIM 1 in Mobileuncle Tools, Radio On. Tried switching SIM to slot 2, same problem.
not sure if there are any others. please help.
I've managed to fix all the above problems, except the serial number. please help me to restore the phone serial number.
1) not my phone, fixing it for a friend (which bring to problem no.2)
2) no source for the serial number. cant check under battery due to non-removable battery and back case.