Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Pls help how can I root my infinix hot 2 x510
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Pls help how can I root my infinix hot 2 x510

Pls help how can I root my infinix hot 2 x510

miniano1
miniano1
miniano1
Enthusiastic Member
10-12-2015, 07:27 PM

Pls admin I really need help on how to to root infinixx510 I have used iroot,  kingroot towel root, and so many rooting app nothing worked pls how can I root it pls help  I have downloaded the twrp from this site I need the superuser zip and the scatter file pls I want to use sp flash tool to flash the root or is there any other way the phone has been upgrade 5.1.1 pls I need reply
This post was last modified: 11-12-2015, 08:16 AM by miniano1.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-12-2015, 10:30 AM
(10-12-2015, 07:27 PM)miniano1 Pls admin I really need help on how to to root infinixx510 I have used iroot,  kingroot towel root, and so many rooting app nothing worked pls how can I root it pls help  I have downloaded the twrp from this site I need the superuser zip and the scatter file pls I want to use sp flash tool to flash the root or is there any other way the phone has been upgrade 5.1.1 pls I need reply

Kingroot ought to root it. what version did you use and did you have an internet connection on the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
miniano1
miniano1
miniano1
Enthusiastic Member
11-12-2015, 10:44 AM
(11-12-2015, 10:30 AM)hovatek
(10-12-2015, 07:27 PM)miniano1 Pls admin I really need help on how to to root infinixx510 I have used iroot,  kingroot towel root, and so many rooting app nothing worked pls how can I root it pls help  I have downloaded the twrp from this site I need the superuser zip and the scatter file pls I want to use sp flash tool to flash the root or is there any other way the phone has been upgrade 5.1.1 pls I need reply

Kingroot ought to root it. what version did you use and did you have an internet connection on the phone?

Yes I have Internet connection on the phone and I used the latest version of the kingroot from there official website but still the same error no root strategy que pls I need to root this phone even sp flash tool is not connecting to the phone but my other phones are connecting 
This post was last modified: 11-12-2015, 10:46 AM by miniano1.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-12-2015, 06:22 PM
(11-12-2015, 10:44 AM)miniano1 Kingroot ought to root it. what version did you use and did you have an internet connection on the phone?

Yes I have Internet connection on the phone and I used the latest version of the kingroot from there official website but still the same error no root strategy que pls I need to root this phone even sp flash tool is not connecting to the phone but my other phones are connecting 

You need to first flash TWRP. flash it using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html and ensure to install VCOM drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.