Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pls help how can I root my infinix hot 2 x510

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2015, 08:16 AM by miniano1. )

Pls admin I really need help on how to to root infinixx510 I have used iroot,  kingroot towel root, and so many rooting app nothing worked pls how can I root it pls help  I have downloaded the twrp from this site I need the superuser zip and the scatter file pls I want to use sp flash tool to flash the root or is there any other way the phone has been upgrade 5.1.1 pls I need reply

(12-10-2015, 07:27 PM)miniano1 Wrote: Pls admin I really need help on how to to root infinixx510 I have used iroot,  kingroot towel root, and so many rooting app nothing worked pls how can I root it pls help  I have downloaded the twrp from this site I need the superuser zip and the scatter file pls I want to use sp flash tool to flash the root or is there any other way the phone has been upgrade 5.1.1 pls I need reply

Kingroot ought to root it. what version did you use and did you have an internet connection on the phone?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2015, 10:46 AM by miniano1. )
(12-11-2015, 10:30 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 07:27 PM)miniano1 Wrote: Pls admin I really need help on how to to root infinixx510 I have used iroot,  kingroot towel root, and so many rooting app nothing worked pls how can I root it pls help  I have downloaded the twrp from this site I need the superuser zip and the scatter file pls I want to use sp flash tool to flash the root or is there any other way the phone has been upgrade 5.1.1 pls I need reply

Kingroot ought to root it. what version did you use and did you have an internet connection on the phone?

Yes I have Internet connection on the phone and I used the latest version of the kingroot from there official website but still the same error no root strategy que pls I need to root this phone even sp flash tool is not connecting to the phone but my other phones are connecting 
(12-11-2015, 10:44 AM)miniano1 Wrote: Kingroot ought to root it. what version did you use and did you have an internet connection on the phone?

Yes I have Internet connection on the phone and I used the latest version of the kingroot from there official website but still the same error no root strategy que pls I need to root this phone even sp flash tool is not connecting to the phone but my other phones are connecting 

You need to first flash TWRP. flash it using SP flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html and ensure to install VCOM drivers using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)