Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LENOVO A708T WONT BOOT PAST LOGO

Help Help. I downloaded stock firmware for this model. infact it started acting crazy lately, adds were just popping up anyhow, draining my battery and ofcos airtime. thats when i decided to do a clean format since even after hard resetting it, those adverts, were still popping up. before that, i did a full rom backup with pirahna, just incase if anything goes woozy!!. i then formatted it with the stock rom. after that, i switched it on. now it powers up but it doesnt go far, its shows some king of an error like "TOOL DL image fail!!". i thought of going back to the ROM i backed up earier with piranha. but i was also suprised to see the same error even flashing it with its entire ROM. what could be the problem here?

Attached Files
.jpg   FormatFactoryIMG_0208.jpg (Size: 76.05 KB / Downloads: 3)
.jpg   FormatFactoryIMG_0209.jpg (Size: 84.49 KB / Downloads: 2)
(12-12-2015, 02:16 PM)Kenneth.mtika Wrote: Help Help. I downloaded stock firmware for this model. infact it started acting crazy lately, adds were just popping up anyhow, draining my battery and ofcos airtime. thats when i decided to do a clean format since even after hard resetting it, those adverts, were still popping up. before that, i did a full rom backup with pirahna, just incase if anything goes woozy!!. i then formatted it with the stock rom. after that, i switched it on. now it powers up but it doesnt go far, its shows some king of an error like "TOOL DL image fail!!". i thought of going back to the ROM i backed up earier with piranha. but i was also suprised to see the same error even flashing it with its entire ROM. what could be the problem here?

have you tried the ROM @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-10450.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(12-12-2015, 07:22 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 02:16 PM)Kenneth.mtika Wrote: Help Help. I downloaded stock firmware for this model. infact it started acting crazy lately, adds were just popping up anyhow, draining my battery and ofcos airtime. thats when i decided to do a clean format since even after hard resetting it, those adverts, were still popping up. before that, i did a full rom backup with pirahna, just incase if anything goes woozy!!. i then formatted it with the stock rom. after that, i switched it on. now it powers up but it doesnt go far, its shows some king of an error like "TOOL DL image fail!!". i thought of going back to the ROM i backed up earier with piranha. but i was also suprised to see the same error even flashing it with its entire ROM. what could be the problem here?

have you tried the ROM @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-10450.html

thank you. problem solved. i forgot to check "DA DL with checksum" during flashing .. thank u