Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Please help

Good day. Please help my infinix Hot X507 has
been infected with malware. So I went on your
page and saw the solutions but am confused on
how to go about it. I have downloaded stock back
up for x507,USB VCOM, and usbdeview .I Need step by step instructions on how to go about it please.

dere is a video dere attached did you see it... if no add me on whatsapp lemme send it to you, 08100349184 before i send it explain d problem in details

Sent from my TECNO-Y4 using Hovatek mobile
(12-12-2015, 04:11 PM)tos4u Wrote: Good day. Please help my infinix Hot X507 has
up for x507,USB VCOM, and usbdeview .I Need step by step instructions on how to go about it please.

format then flash the firmware using SP flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
ensure to see the video
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(12-12-2015, 07:47 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 04:11 PM)tos4u Wrote: Good day. Please help my infinix Hot X507 has

format then flash the firmware using SP flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
ensure to see the video

Thanks, the video is not complete please help to check, if possible upload another. Thanks I appreciate
(12-15-2015, 08:34 PM)tos4u Wrote: Thanks, the video is not complete please help to check, if possible upload another. Thanks I appreciate

the video is a tutorial on how to use sp flash tool..
you are supposed to first format using the format tab in sp flash tool first.. then using the download tab in sp flash tool flash the firmware