Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Need Help....accidentally uninstalled the package access helper
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Need Help....accidentally uninstalled the package access helper

Need Help....accidentally uninstalled the package access helper

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Harshit Navneet
Harshit Navneet
Harshit Navneet
13-12-2015, 01:03 PM

Hello Sir,
By mistake i had unistalled the Package Access Helper from my device with the help of rom tool box pro, and now i'm suffering a lot.I'm not be able to install any app either from play store or anywhere else.I have download the Package access Helper.apk(DefaultContainerService.apk) and pasted it to system/app and reboot my device,but it seems that it has not installed.Now what to do.My device is canvas 4 a210 (rooted).Please help me to come out from this problem i'll be highly obliged to you.

Thank you
Harshit
This post was last modified: 13-12-2015, 04:35 PM by Harshit Navneet.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-12-2015, 09:21 PM
(13-12-2015, 01:03 PM)Harshit Navneet Hello Sir,
By mistake i had unistalled the Package Access Helper from my device with the help of rom tool box pro, and now i'm suffering a lot.I'm not be able to install any app either from play store or anywhere else.I have download the Package access Helper.apk(DefaultContainerService.apk) and pasted it to system/app and reboot my device,but it seems that it has not installed.Now what to do.My device is canvas 4 a210 (rooted).Please help me to come out from this problem i'll be highly obliged to you.

Thank you
Harshit

download the ROM @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-938.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Harshit Navneet
Harshit Navneet
Harshit Navneet
16-12-2015, 07:58 AM
Is there anyway to install "Package Access Helper" by adb shell. Or any other way..
Harshit Navneet
Harshit Navneet
Harshit Navneet
16-12-2015, 08:16 AM
If i make zip file of DefaultContainerService.apk and try to install it by boot recovery. Will it works or not...
This post was last modified: 16-12-2015, 08:51 AM by Harshit Navneet.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-12-2015, 04:02 PM

(16-12-2015, 08:16 AM)Harshit Navneet If i make zip file of DefaultContainerService.apk and try to install it by boot recovery. Will it works or not...

not unless your phone is running a custom recovery

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-12-2015, 04:03 PM
(16-12-2015, 07:58 AM)Harshit Navneet Is there anyway to install "Package Access Helper" by adb shell. Or any other way..

you'll need root access on the phone

Code:

adb devices
adb shell
su
adb push application.apk system/app
This post was last modified: 16-12-2015, 04:05 PM by hovatek.

Note!
Harshit Navneet
Harshit Navneet
Harshit Navneet
23-12-2015, 06:05 PM
Everything goes fine but when I entered the last code "adb push......." it says that "device not found" and plz tell that where should i keep the apk file either in sd or in computer's folder. Is there any thing else that I need to know about this. Where I'm going wrong in all this process.plz provide me the whole process of this method...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-12-2015, 08:00 PM
(23-12-2015, 06:05 PM)Harshit Navneet Everything goes fine but when I entered the last code "adb push......." it says that "device not found" and plz tell that where should i keep the apk file either in sd or in computer's folder. Is there any thing else that I need to know about this. Where  I'm going wrong in all this process.plz provide me the whole process of this method...

Since you already pasted the files in system/app using ROM toolbox, i think there's really no need for adb. Did you set the file permissions?

Note!
Harshit Navneet
Harshit Navneet
Harshit Navneet
24-12-2015, 10:41 AM
No i didn't set that but now i have set it to “rw-r--r--". Now what to do next.
mrcarter
mrcarter
mrcarter
Techie Member
24-12-2015, 11:39 AM

Help needed! I flashed tecno p5 new with the rom i downloaded here in hovatek and my imei numbers are invalid. Gmail alashakiy@gmail.com

Sent from my M3mini using Hovatek mobile
Pages (2): 1 2 Next